第二份英文作業/2018.02.21-2018.06.22/柯欣妤

出自六年制學程
在2018年4月16日 (一) 08:51由柯欣妤對話 | 貢獻所做的修訂版本

跳轉到: 導覽搜尋

2018.02.26

  • 單元2-36
  • He's napping.But look,I grew a mushroom.他在睡午覺 但你看 我長了個香菇
  • I earned my fire crystal.我贏得了我的火晶石
  • I passed a kidney stone.我排出了一個腎結石
  • Kristoff,pick me up. Kristoff抱我
  • You're getting big.Good for you.你長大了 太好了
  • Trolls?They're trolls.精靈? 他們是精靈
  • He's brought a girl!A girl.Is that a real girl?他帶來個女孩子 一個女孩子 那是真的女孩子嗎?
  • She's like a little cupcake.她像個可愛的小女人

2018.03.05

  • 單元2-37
  • What's going on?怎麼回事呀?
  • I've learned to just roll whit it.我學會了去順著配合了
  • Let me see.Bright eyes.Working nose.Strong teeth.讓我看看 明亮的眼 鼻子很管用 牙齒穩固
  • Yes,yes,yes.She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.好好好 她對我們的Kristoff來說會很棒
  • Wait,Wait,Wait.Oh,no. --You've got the wrong idea.等等 等等 喔不 --你搞錯意思了
  • That's not why I brought her here.那不是我帶她來此的原因
  • Right.We're not.I'm not... --What's the issue,dear?對 我們不是 我不是... --是什麼問題呀 親愛的?
  • Why are you holding back from such a man?你為何對這樣一個男人有所矜持?

2018.03.12

  • 單元2-38
  • Is it the clumpy way he walks? --What? 是他笨重的走路方式嗎? --什麼?
  • Or the grumpy way he talks? --No.或是他粗俗的說話? --不是
  • Or the pear-shaped,square-shaped,weirdness of his feet? --Hey! 或是他變了樣的方形怪腳 --嘿
  • And though we know he washes well.還有雖然我們知道他洗得很乾淨
  • He always ends up sort of smelly.到最後他總是類似有怪味道
  • But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet. --That's nice. 但你絕對不會遇見一位這麼感性又溫柔的人 --那很好啊
  • So he's a bit of a fixer upper,他的確有待加強
  • So he's got a few flaws,like his peculiar brain,dear 他的確有些缺陷 就像他獨特的腦袋 親愛的

2018.03.19

  • 單元2-39
  • His thing for the reindeer.他喜歡馴鹿這件事
  • That's a little outside of nature's laws.那倒有些超過大自然法則
  • This is not about me!這件事不是關於我
  • So he's a bit of a fixer upper,他的確有待加強
  • but this we're certain of...但我們很確定...
  • you can fix this fixer upper up with a little bit of love.你可以用一些些愛來使他改善
  • Can we please just stop talking about this?! 我們可以別再談這件事了好嗎?!
  • We've got a real,actual problem,here.我們這裡有一個真正確切的問題

2018.03.26

  • 單元2-40
  • I'll say...So tell me dear,is it the way that the runs scared?我也這麼認為...那告訴我親愛的 是他驚嚇的樣子嗎?
  • Or that he's socially impaired?還是他缺乏社交能力?
  • Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods?或是他只喜歡在樹林裡尿尿?
  • I do not need to know that.這我不需要知道吧
  • Are you holding back your fondness,你是在壓抑你的喜歡
  • due to his unmanly blondeness?基於他男子氣概的金髮?
  • Or the way he covers up that he's the honest goods?或是他掩飾他是個正直的人的方式?
  • He's just a bit of a fixer upper.He's got a couple a'bugs. --No,I don't.他只是也待加強而已 他有些缺陷(虫)--不 我才沒呢

2018.04.02

  • 單元2-41
  • His isolation is confirmation of his desperation for healing hugs.他的孤身更確定他渴望得到療傷式的擁抱
  • So,he's a bit of a fixer upper,but we know what to do.他確實有待加強 但我們知道該怎麼辦
  • The way to fix up this fixer upper is to fix him up with you.修正這個有待加強的人的方式就是把他跟你配在一起
  • Stop it.Stop it.Stop it.Enough!好了 好了 好了 夠了
  • She's engaged to someone else.Okay?!她跟別人訂婚了 好嗎?
  • So she's a bit of a fixer upper,that's a minor thing.她的確有待加強 那倒是件小事
  • Her quote "engagement"is a flex arrangement.她所說的訂婚 是可改變的安排
  • And by the way,I don't see no ring.更何況 我可沒看到戒指喔

2018.04.09

2018.04.16

2018.04.23

2018.04.30

2018.05.07

2018.05.14

2018.05.21

2018.05.28

2018.06.04

2018.06.11

2018.06.18

2018.06.20

2018.06.27