第二份英文作業/2017.08.28-2018.01.19/柯欣妤
出自六年制學程
目錄
- 1 第一週:08/28-09/01
- 2 第二週:09/04-09/8
- 3 第三週:09/11-09/15
- 4 第四週:09/18-09/22
- 5 第五週:09/25-09/29
- 6 第六週:10/02-10/06
- 7 第七週:10/09-10/13
- 8 第八週:10/16-10/20
- 9 第九週:10/23-10/27
- 10 第十週:10/30-11/03
- 11 第十一週:11/06-11/10
- 12 第十二週:11/13-11/17
- 13 第十三週:11/20-11/24
- 14 第十四週:11/27-12/01
- 15 第十五週:12/04-12/08
- 16 第十六週:12/11-12/15
- 17 第十七週:12/18-12/22
- 18 第十八週:12/25-12/29
- 19 第十九週:01/01-01/05
- 20 第二十週:01/08-01/12
- 21 第二十一週:01/15-01/19
第一週:08/28-09/01
單元1-50~1-51
- No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔
- But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的
- I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉
- I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚
- So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受
- Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎?
- Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好
- Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎?
- Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你
- Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你
- Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟
- But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好
- Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎?
- That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你
- You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安
- Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了
第二週:09/04-09/8
單元1-52~1-53
- Nice duet.很好聽的二重唱
- Oh,it's just you.What do you want?喔 原來只是你呀 你要做什麼?
- I want you to take me up the North Mountain.我要你帶我到北山上
- I don't take people places.我不帶人到處跑的
- Let me rephrase that...Take me up the North Mountain...please.讓我重新措個詞 請帶我到北山上
- Look,I know how to stop this winter.聽著 我知道如何停止這個冬天
- We leave at Dawn...And you forgot the carrots for Sven.我們黎明出發...還有你忘了給Sven的胡蘿蔔
- Oops.Sorry.Sorry.I'm sorry.I didn't...We leave now.Right now.喔 抱歉 抱歉 對不起 我不是...我們現在出發 就是現在
- Hang on! We like to go fast! --I like fast!抓緊 我們 喜歡跑快一點 --我喜歡快
- Whoa,whoa!Get your feet down.This is fresh lacquer.嘔嘔 把你的腳放下 這可是新上的漆
- Seriously,Were you raised in a barn?說真格的 你是在穀倉養大的嗎?
- Ew.No,I was raised in a castle.少噁了 不 我是在城堡長大的
- So tell me ,What made the Queen go all ice-crazy?那麼告訴我 是甚麼使得皇后發了冰瘋的?
- Oh well,it was all my fault.喔 那都是我的錯
- I got engaaed but then she freaked out because... 我訂了婚 然後她抓狂了因為...
- I'd only just met him,you know,that day.我才遇見他 你知道的 那天
第三週:09/11-09/15
單元1-54~1-55
- And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...-而她說她不會祝福這個婚姻
- Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?等等 你跟一個那天才認識的人訂婚了?
- Yeah.Anyway,I got mad and so she got mad.是啊 總之我生氣了 然後她生氣了
- And then she tried to walk away,然後她想要走開
- and I grabbed her glove...而我抓住了她的手套
- Hang on.You mean to tell me等等 你是要告訴我
- you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!你跟一個那天才認識的人訂了婚?
- Yes.Pay attention.是的 注意聽
- But the thing is...she wore the gloves all the time,問題是 她始終戴著手套
- So I just thought,maybe she has a thing about dirt. 所以我就以為 也許她不喜歡灰塵
- Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?你父母難道沒告誡過你陌生人的事?
- Yes,they did... But Hans is not a stranger.有 他們有...但Hans不是陌生人
- Oh yeah? What's his last name?--...Of-Southern-Isles?喔 是嗎? 他性什麼 --... 之於南方島?
- What's his favorite food? --Sandwiches.他最喜歡吃什麼? --...三明治
- Best friend's name? --Probably John.最好的朋友的名字? --可能是John
- Eye color... --Dreamy.眼睛的顏色..--夢幻般的
第四週:09/18-09/22
單元1-56~1-57
- Foot size? --Foot size doesn't matter.腳的尺寸? --腳的尺寸無關緊要
- Have you had a meal with him yet?你有跟他一起用過餐了沒?
- What if you hate the way he eats?萬一你不喜歡他吃東西的樣子呢?
- What if you hate the way he picks his nose?萬一你討厭他挖鼻孔的樣子呢?
- Picks his nose? --And eats it.挖他的鼻孔? --然後吃掉它
- Excuse me,Sir.He's a Prince. --All men do it.對不起喔 先生 他是個王子耶 --所有的男人都這麼做的
- Ew.Look,it doesn't matter,it's true love.吪 聽著 那無關緊要 那是真愛
- Doesn't sound like true love.聽起來不像真愛
- Are you some sort of love expert?你是某種愛情專家嗎?
- NO.But I have friends Who are.不 但我有朋友是
- You have friends Who are love expert?你有朋友是愛情專家?
- I'm not buying it... --Stop talking.我才不信呢... --不要講話
- No,no,no.I'd like to meet these...不不不 我想見見著些...
- No,I mean it.SHHH Sven go.Go!不 我是說真的 噓 Sven快跑快跑
- What are they? (Wolves.) Wolves?他們是什麼東西呀? (狼) 狼?
- What do we do? --I've got this.我們該怎麼辦?--我可以應付
第五週:09/25-09/29
單元1-58~1-59
- You just...don't fall off and don't get eaten.你就..別摔落別被吃掉就好了
- But I wanna help...(No.)Why not?但臥要幫忙..(不)為什麼不要?
- Because I don't trust your judgment.--Excuse me?!因為我不信任你的判斷力 --你說什麼?
- Who marries a man she just met?誰會嫁給一個剛認識的人啊?
- It's true love!Christopher(It's Kristoff!)Duck!那是真愛Christopher(是Kristoff啦)低頭
- You almost set me on fire! --But I didn't.你差一點就燒到我了 --但是我沒有阿
- Get ready to jump,Sven!準備好要跳了Sven
- You don't tell him what to do! I do!Jump,Sven!你少叫牠做甚麼 我才可以 跳啊Sven
- But I just paid it off. Uh-oh.NO,no,no.可是我才剛付清了款項
- Grab on!Pull,Sven,Pull!
- I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
- And I understand if you don't want to hlep me anymore.
- Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
- In fact,this whole thing has ruined me
- for helping anyone ever again.--It's this way.
- But she'll die on her own.
第六週:10/02-10/06
單元1-60~2-1
- I can live with that. --Here we go這我良心過得去 --來吧
- But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.--I think,actually,it's up.但你不會得到你的新雪橇如果她死的話 --我想事實上是向上
- You know sometimes I really don't like you.你知道 有時候我真的不喜歡你
- Hold up.We're coming. --You are?!等等 我們來了 --你們要來?!
- I mean,sure.I'll let you tag along.我是說 當然 我會讓你們跟著
- Arendelle... It's completely frozen.Arendelle...它完全冰凍了
- But it'll be fine.Elsa will thaw it.(Will she?)Yeah.但 會沒事的 Elsa會將它解凍(她會嗎?)是的
- Now come on. This way to the North Mountain? --More like this way.好了 來吧 這個方向到北山嗎? --更像這個方向吧
- I never knew winter could be so beautiful.我從來不知道冬天可以這麼美麗
- YEAH....It really is beautiful, isn't it? 是阿 它真的是很美麗 不是嗎?
- But it's so white.但是太白了
- You know,how about a little color?這樣吧 來些顏色如何?
- I'm thinking like maybe some crimson,chartreuse...我在想 像是也許一些深紅色 黃綠色....
- How'bout yellow...no,not yellow.黃色如何...不 不要黃色
- Yellow and snow?Brrrr....no go.Am I right?Hi!黃色跟雪?吪...不搭 我說的對嗎?嗨
- You're creepy.(I don't want it!) Back at you!你很詭異(我不要)還給你
第七週:10/09-10/13
單元2-2~2-3
- Please don't drop me.請別扔下我
- Come on,it's just a head. --Don't!得了吧 那只是顆頭罷了 --不要
- All right,we got off to a bad start. --Ew,ew,the body!好吧 我們開始得不是很好 --啊喲 身體
- Wait,what am I looking at right now?等等 我現在是在看甚麼?
- Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?你們幹嘛像蝙蝠依樣吊離地面?
- ...Al'right.Wait one second.好了 等一下下
- Oooh!Thank you! --You're welcome.喔 謝謝你 --不客氣
- Now I'm perfect. --Well,almost.我這下完美了 --嗯 幾乎
- It's was like my whole life got upside down.就好像我的人生顛倒了一樣
- Oh!Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just...喔 太大力了 對不起 我剛剛只是
- Woo!Head rush! --Are you okay?哇 天昏地暗 --你沒事吧?
- Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!你開我玩笑嗎? 我好極了
- I've always wanted a nose.我一直想要個鼻子
- So cute.It's like a little baby unicorn.好可愛 就像個小的嬰兒獨角獸
- What?Hey! Whoa.Oh,I love it even more! Hah...什麼? 嘿 哇 喔我更喜歡了 哈...
- All right,let's start this thing over.好了 讓我們從頭來過吧
第八週:10/16-10/20
單元2-4~2-5
- Hi everyone. I'm Olaf.And I like warm hugs.--Olaf?嗨 各位 我是Olaf 我喜歡溫暖的擁抱 --Olaf
- That's right,Olaf.(And you are?)Oh,um...I'm Anna.對了Olaf (你是?) 喔 嗯 我是Anna
- And who's the funky-looking donkey over there? --That's Sven.那那邊那個長的怪模怪樣的驢子是誰?--那是Sven
- Uh-huh.And who's the reindeer? --Sven.呃 那麼馴鹿是誰? --Sven
- They're...oh,okay...Makes things easier for me.他們是...喔 好吧 對我來說方便多了
- Ha.Aw,look at him tryin'to kiss my nose. I like you too!哈 喔 看看他 想要吻我的鼻子呢 我也喜歡你
- Olaf,Did Elsa build you? --Yeah. Why?Olaf是Elsa把你做出來的嗎?--是阿 怎麼了?
- You know where she is? --Fascinating. --Yeah. Why?你知道她在哪嗎? --太神奇了 --是阿 怎麼了?
- Do you think you could show us the way? --Yeah. Why?你覺得你可以指給我們看怎麼走嗎? --可以啊 怎麼?
- How does this work?這是怎麼運作的
- Stop it,Sven. Trying to focus here. --Yeah. Why?別鬧了Sven 我要專心一點啦 --可以啊 怎麼?
- I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer.我來告訴你為什麼 我們需要Elsa把夏天帶回來
- Summer? (Uhum.)Oh,I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer,夏天?(嗯哼)喔 我不知為甚麼
- and sun, and all things hot.但我一直喜歡夏天的意念
- Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.真的 我要猜你對熱沒啥太多的經驗
第九週:10/23-10/27
- 單元2-6~2-7
- Nope!But sometimes I like to close my eyes沒耶 但有時候我喜歡閉上我的眼睛
- and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.然後想像夏天確實來了會像什麼
- Bee'll buzz,kids'll blow dandelion fuzz.蜜蜂會嗡嗡地叫 孩子們會吹著蒲公英絨毛
- And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer.而我會做任何雪在夏天會做的事
- A drink in my hand,my snow up against the burning sand.手中一杯飲料 我的雪貼著滾燙的沙
- Probably getting gorgeously tannd in summer.也許在夏天曬成迷死人的古銅色
- I'll finally see a summer breeze,我終於會看見夏天的微風
- blow away a winter storm.吹走夏天的暴風雪
- And find out what happens to solid water,然後看看硬的水會怎麼樣
- when it gets warm.當天氣溫熱起來
- And I can't wait to see,what my buddies all think of me.而我等不及想看 我的好朋友們怎麼看待我
- Just imagine how much ciiler I'll be in summer!想像我在夏天會有多清涼
- The hot and the cold are both so intense,熱與冷兩者都很強烈
- put them together,it just makes sense!把他們放在一起 真是很有道理
- Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle,冬天是個窩在家裡抱在一起的好時機
- but put me in summer and I'll be a...happy snowman!但把我放在夏天裡 我就會是....個快樂的雪人
第十週:10/30-11/03
單元2-8~2-9
- When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream 當生活困難時我喜歡抓住我的(接下句)夢想
- of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam!放鬆在夏天的陽光中就釋放出怨氣
- Oh the sky will be blue...喔 天空會是藍的
- And you guys'll be there too.而你們也會在那裡
- When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!當我終於做了冰凍的東西在夏天會做的事時
- I'm gonna tell him.我要告訴他
- Don't you dare.你敢
- In summer!就在夏天!
- So,Come on!Elsa's this way.那麼 來吧 Elsay在這邊
- Let's go bring back summer! --I'm coming!我們來把夏天帶回來吧 --我來了
- Somebody's got to tell him.總要有人告訴他
- No. No. You've got the bark facing down.不 不 你把樹皮朝下了
- The bark needs to be face-up.樹皮得要朝上
- Bark down is drier.(Bark up) Bark down.樹皮朝下必較乾(朝上)朝下
- Cloak.Does anyone need a cloak?斗篷 有人要斗篷嗎?
- Arendelle is indebted to you,Your Highness.Arendelle受恩於你 殿下
第十一週:11/06-11/10
- 單元2-10~2-11
- The castle is open.There's soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall.城堡是開啟的 大廳裡有湯和熱酒
- Here.Pass these out.拿去 把這些發出去
- Prince Hans,are we expected to just sit here and freeze Hans王子 我們是要被指望坐等受凍嗎?(接下句)
- While you give away all of Arendelle's Tradable goods?在你發送Arendelle的可交易商品時
- Princess Anna has given her orders and....Anna公主有下了她的指令而且...
- And that's another thing,而且還有另一件事
- has it dawned on you that your Princess may be你有醒悟到你的公主或許
- conspiring with a wicked sorceress...to destroy us all?與邪惡的巫術共謀來毀滅我們大家?
- Do not question the Princess.She left me in charge,不要質疑公主 她交付我負責
- and I will not hesitate to而我會豪不猶豫
- protect Arendelle from treason. --Treason?!保衛Arendelle免於叛亂 --叛亂?
- Whoa!Whoa!Whoa,boy.Easy.Easy.喔 喔 喔 小子 慢慢來 慢慢來
- Princess Anna is in trouble.Anna公主有麻煩了
- I need volunteers to go with me to find her! --I'll go 我需要志願者跟我去找她 --我去
- I volunteer two men,my Lord!我自願出兩個人 大人
第十二週:11/13-11/17
- 單元2-12~2-13
- Be prepared for anything,做好萬全的準備
- And should you encounter the Queen,如果你們遇見了皇后
- you are to put an end to this winter.你們要結束這個冬天
- Do you understand?你們懂了嗎?
- So how exctly are you planning to stop this weather?那麼你到底打算如何終止這天氣?
- Oh,I am gonna talk to my sister.喔 我要跟我姐談談
- That's your plan?那就是你的計劃?
- My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister. --Yup.我的冰生意就仰賴你跟你姐的談話 --是的
- So you're not at all afraid of her?那你一點都不怕她?
- Why would I be?我為什麼要怕?
- Yeah. I be she's the nicest,gentlest,warmest person ever.是阿 我敢說她是最好最文雅最溫馨的人了
- Oh,look at that.I've been impaled. --what now?喔 看阿 我已被刺穿了 --這下怎麼辦?
- It's too steep. I've only got one rope,太陡峭了 我只有一條繩子
- And you don't know how to climb mountains.而你不知道怎麼爬山
- Says who? --What are you doing?誰說的? --你在幹嘛?
- I'm going to see my sister.我要去見我姐姐
第十三週:11/20-11/24
- 單元2-14~2-15
- You're gonna kill yourself.I wouldn't put my foot there.你會害死你自己 我不會把我的腳放在那裡
- You're distracting me.... --Or there.你在分散我的注意力 --或是那裡
- How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?你怎麼知道Elsa想見你
- I'm just blocking you out'cause I gotta concentrate here.我要把你屏除開來 因為我得專心一點
- You know,most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone.你知道 大多數消失在山上的人是想獨處
- Nobody wants to be alone.Except maybe you....沒有人想要獨處 除了也許你吧....
- I'm not alone....I have friends,remember?我不是獨自一人...我有朋友的 記得嗎?
- You mean the love experts?你是指那些愛情專家
- Yes,the love experts!是的 那些愛情專家
- Please tell me I'm almost there.請告訴我我快到了
- Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here? --Hang on...這裡的空氣對你來說有沒有好像有點稀薄? --等等...
- Hey,Sven?Not sure if this is going to solve the problem,嘿 Sven?我不確定這是不是會解決問題
- but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go.但我找到一座階梯完全引導你們到想要去的地方
- Ha ha.Thank goodness.Catch!哈哈 謝天謝地 接住
- Thanks!That was like a crazy trust exercise.謝拉 那就好像瘋狂信任訓練一樣
- Now that's ice.I might cry.那才叫冰 我大概要哭了