第二份英文作業/2017.08.28-2018.01.19/柯欣妤
出自六年制學程
目錄
- 1 第一週:08/28-09/01
- 2 第二週:09/04-09/8
- 3 第三週:09/11-09/15
- 4 第四週:09/18-09/22
- 5 第五週:09/25-09/29
- 6 第六週:10/02-10/06
- 7 第七週:10/09-10/13
- 8 第八週:10/16-10/20
- 9 第九週:10/23-10/27
- 10 第十週:10/30-11/03
- 11 第十一週:11/06-11/10
- 12 第十二週:11/13-11/17
- 13 第十三週:11/20-11/24
- 14 第十四週:11/27-12/01
- 15 第十五週:12/04-12/08
- 16 第十六週:12/11-12/15
- 17 第十七週:12/18-12/22
- 18 第十八週:12/25-12/29
- 19 第十九週:01/01-01/05
- 20 第二十週:01/08-01/12
- 21 第二十一週:01/15-01/19
第一週:08/28-09/01
單元1-50~1-51
- No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔
- But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的
- I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉
- I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚
- So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受
- Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎?
- Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好
- Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎?
- Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你
- Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你
- Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟
- But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好
- Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎?
- That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你
- You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安
- Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了
第二週:09/04-09/8
單元1-52~1-53
- Nice duet.很好聽的二重唱
- Oh,it's just you.What do you want?喔 原來只是你呀 你要做什麼?
- I want you to take me up the North Mountain.我要你帶我到北山上
- I don't take people places.我不帶人到處跑的
- Let me rephrase that...Take me up the North Mountain...please.讓我重新措個詞 請帶我到北山上
- Look,I know how to stop this winter.聽著 我知道如何停止這個冬天
- We leave at Dawn...And you forgot the carrots for Sven.我們黎明出發...還有你忘了給Sven的胡蘿蔔
- Oops.Sorry.Sorry.I'm sorry.I didn't...We leave now.Right now.喔 抱歉 抱歉 對不起 我不是...我們現在出發 就是現在
- Hang on! We like to go fast! --I like fast!抓緊 我們 喜歡跑快一點 --我喜歡快
- Whoa,whoa!Get your feet down.This is fresh lacquer.嘔嘔 把你的腳放下 這可是新上的漆
- Seriously,Were you raised in a barn?說真格的 你是在穀倉養大的嗎?
- Ew.No,I was raised in a castle.少噁了 不 我是在城堡長大的
- So tell me ,What made the Queen go all ice-crazy?那麼告訴我 是甚麼使得皇后發了冰瘋的?
- Oh well,it was all my fault.喔 那都是我的錯
- I got engaaed but then she freaked out because... 我訂了婚 然後她抓狂了因為...
- I'd only just met him,you know,that day.我才遇見他 你知道的 那天
第三週:09/11-09/15
單元1-54~1-55
- And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...-而她說她不會祝福這個婚姻
- Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?等等 你跟一個那天才認識的人訂婚了?
- Yeah.Anyway,I got mad and so she got mad.是啊 總之我生氣了 然後她生氣了
- And then she tried to walk away,然後她想要走開
- and I grabbed her glove...而我抓住了她的手套
- Hang on.You mean to tell me等等 你是要告訴我
- you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!你跟一個那天才認識的人訂了婚?
- Yes.Pay attention.是的 注意聽
- But the thing is...she wore the gloves all the time,問題是 她始終戴著手套
- So I just thought,maybe she has a thing about dirt. 所以我就以為 也許她不喜歡灰塵
- Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?你父母難道沒告誡過你陌生人的事?
- Yes,they did... But Hans is not a stranger.有 他們有...但Hans不是陌生人
- Oh yeah? What's his last name?--...Of-Southern-Isles?喔 是嗎? 他性什麼 --... 之於南方島?
- What's his favorite food? --Sandwiches.他最喜歡吃什麼? --...三明治
- Best friend's name? --Probably John.最好的朋友的名字? --可能是John
- Eye color... --Dreamy.眼睛的顏色..--夢幻般的
第四週:09/18-09/22
單元1-56~1-57
- Foot size? --Foot size doesn't matter.腳的尺寸? --腳的尺寸無關緊要
- Have you had a meal with him yet?你有跟他一起用過餐了沒?
- What if you hate the way he eats?萬一你不喜歡他吃東西的樣子呢?
- What if you hate the way he picks his nose?萬一你討厭他挖鼻孔的樣子呢?
- Picks his nose? --And eats it.挖他的鼻孔? --然後吃掉它
- Excuse me,Sir.He's a Prince. --All men do it.對不起喔 先生 他是個王子耶 --所有的男人都這麼做的
- Ew.Look,it doesn't matter,it's true love.吪 聽著 那無關緊要 那是真愛
- Doesn't sound like true love.聽起來不像真愛
- Are you some sort of love expert?你是某種愛情專家嗎?
- NO.But I have friends Who are.不 但我有朋友是
- You have friends Who are love expert?你有朋友是愛情專家?
- I'm not buying it... --Stop talking.我才不信呢... --不要講話
- No,no,no.I'd like to meet these...不不不 我想見見著些...
- No,I mean it.SHHH Sven go.Go!不 我是說真的 噓 Sven快跑快跑
- What are they? (Wolves.) Wolves?他們是什麼東西呀? (狼) 狼?
- What do we do? --I've got this.我們該怎麼辦?--我可以應付
第五週:09/25-09/29
單元1-58~1-59
- You just...don't fall off and don't get eaten.你就..別摔落別被吃掉就好了
- But I wanna help...(No.)Why not?但臥要幫忙..(不)為什麼不要?
- Because I don't trust your judgment.--Excuse me?!因為我不信任你的判斷力 --你說什麼?
- Who marries a man she just met?誰會嫁給一個剛認識的人啊?
- It's true love!Christopher(It's Kristoff!)Duck!那是真愛Christopher(是Kristoff啦)低頭
- You almost set me on fire! --But I didn't.你差一點就燒到我了 --但是我沒有阿
- Get ready to jump,Sven!準備好要跳了Sven
- You don't tell him what to do! I do!Jump,Sven!你少叫牠做甚麼 我才可以 跳啊Sven
- But I just paid it off. Uh-oh.NO,no,no.可是我才剛付清了款項
- Grab on!Pull,Sven,Pull!
- I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
- And I understand if you don't want to hlep me anymore.
- Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
- In fact,this whole thing has ruined me
- for helping anyone ever again.--It's this way.
- But she'll die on her own.
第六週:10/02-10/06
單元1-60~2-1
- I can live with that. --Here we go這我良心過得去 --來吧
- But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.--I think,actually,it's up.但你不會得到你的新雪橇如果她死的話 --我想事實上是向上
- You know sometimes I really don't like you.你知道 有時候我真的不喜歡你
- Hold up.We're coming. --You are?!等等 我們來了 --你們要來?!
- I mean,sure.I'll let you tag along.我是說 當然 我會讓你們跟著
- Arendelle... It's completely frozen.Arendelle...它完全冰凍了
- But it'll be fine.Elsa will thaw it.(Will she?)Yeah.但 會沒事的 Elsa會將它解凍(她會嗎?)是的
- Now come on. This way to the North Mountain? --More like this way.好了 來吧 這個方向到北山嗎? --更像這個方向吧
- I never knew winter could be so beautiful.我從來不知道冬天可以這麼美麗
- YEAH....It really is beautiful, isn't it? 是阿 它真的是很美麗 不是嗎?
- But it's so white.但是太白了
- You know,how about a little color?這樣吧 來些顏色如何?
- I'm thinking like maybe some crimson,chartreuse...我在想 像是也許一些深紅色 黃綠色....
- How'bout yellow...no,not yellow.黃色如何...不 不要黃色
- Yellow and snow?Brrrr....no go.Am I right?Hi!黃色跟雪?吪...不搭 我說的對嗎?嗨
- You're creepy.(I don't want it!) Back at you!你很詭異(我不要)還給你