第二份英文作業/2017.08.28-2018.01.19/柯欣妤

出自六年制學程
在2017年10月16日 (一) 08:59由柯欣妤對話 | 貢獻所做的修訂版本

跳轉到: 導覽搜尋

第一週:08/28-09/01

單元1-50~1-51

  • No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔
  • But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的
  • I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉
  • I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚
  • So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受
  • Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎?
  • Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好
  • Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎?
  • Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你
  • Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你
  • Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟
  • But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好
  • Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎?
  • That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你
  • You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安
  • Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了

第二週:09/04-09/8

單元1-52~1-53

  • Nice duet.很好聽的二重唱
  • Oh,it's just you.What do you want?喔 原來只是你呀 你要做什麼?
  • I want you to take me up the North Mountain.我要你帶我到北山上
  • I don't take people places.我不帶人到處跑的
  • Let me rephrase that...Take me up the North Mountain...please.讓我重新措個詞 請帶我到北山上
  • Look,I know how to stop this winter.聽著 我知道如何停止這個冬天
  • We leave at Dawn...And you forgot the carrots for Sven.我們黎明出發...還有你忘了給Sven的胡蘿蔔
  • Oops.Sorry.Sorry.I'm sorry.I didn't...We leave now.Right now.喔 抱歉 抱歉 對不起 我不是...我們現在出發 就是現在
  • Hang on! We like to go fast! --I like fast!抓緊 我們 喜歡跑快一點 --我喜歡快
  • Whoa,whoa!Get your feet down.This is fresh lacquer.嘔嘔 把你的腳放下 這可是新上的漆
  • Seriously,Were you raised in a barn?說真格的 你是在穀倉養大的嗎?
  • Ew.No,I was raised in a castle.少噁了 不 我是在城堡長大的
  • So tell me ,What made the Queen go all ice-crazy?那麼告訴我 是甚麼使得皇后發了冰瘋的?
  • Oh well,it was all my fault.喔 那都是我的錯
  • I got engaaed but then she freaked out because... 我訂了婚 然後她抓狂了因為...
  • I'd only just met him,you know,that day.我才遇見他 你知道的 那天

第三週:09/11-09/15

單元1-54~1-55

  • And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...-而她說她不會祝福這個婚姻
  • Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?等等 你跟一個那天才認識的人訂婚了?
  • Yeah.Anyway,I got mad and so she got mad.是啊 總之我生氣了 然後她生氣了
  • And then she tried to walk away,然後她想要走開
  • and I grabbed her glove...而我抓住了她的手套
  • Hang on.You mean to tell me等等 你是要告訴我
  • you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!你跟一個那天才認識的人訂了婚?
  • Yes.Pay attention.是的 注意聽
  • But the thing is...she wore the gloves all the time,問題是 她始終戴著手套
  • So I just thought,maybe she has a thing about dirt. 所以我就以為 也許她不喜歡灰塵
  • Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?你父母難道沒告誡過你陌生人的事?
  • Yes,they did... But Hans is not a stranger.有 他們有...但Hans不是陌生人
  • Oh yeah? What's his last name?--...Of-Southern-Isles?喔 是嗎? 他性什麼 --... 之於南方島?
  • What's his favorite food? --Sandwiches.他最喜歡吃什麼? --...三明治
  • Best friend's name? --Probably John.最好的朋友的名字? --可能是John
  • Eye color... --Dreamy.眼睛的顏色..--夢幻般的

第四週:09/18-09/22

單元1-56~1-57

  • Foot size? --Foot size doesn't matter.腳的尺寸? --腳的尺寸無關緊要
  • Have you had a meal with him yet?你有跟他一起用過餐了沒?
  • What if you hate the way he eats?萬一你不喜歡他吃東西的樣子呢?
  • What if you hate the way he picks his nose?萬一你討厭他挖鼻孔的樣子呢?
  • Picks his nose? --And eats it.挖他的鼻孔? --然後吃掉它
  • Excuse me,Sir.He's a Prince. --All men do it.對不起喔 先生 他是個王子耶 --所有的男人都這麼做的
  • Ew.Look,it doesn't matter,it's true love.吪 聽著 那無關緊要 那是真愛
  • Doesn't sound like true love.聽起來不像真愛
  • Are you some sort of love expert?你是某種愛情專家嗎?
  • NO.But I have friends Who are.不 但我有朋友是
  • You have friends Who are love expert?你有朋友是愛情專家?
  • I'm not buying it... --Stop talking.我才不信呢... --不要講話
  • No,no,no.I'd like to meet these...不不不 我想見見著些...
  • No,I mean it.SHHH Sven go.Go!不 我是說真的 噓 Sven快跑快跑
  • What are they? (Wolves.) Wolves?他們是什麼東西呀? (狼) 狼?
  • What do we do? --I've got this.我們該怎麼辦?--我可以應付

第五週:09/25-09/29

第六週:10/02-10/06

單元1-60~2-1

  • I can live with that. --Here we go這我良心過得去 --來吧
  • But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.--I think,actually,it's up.但你不會得到你的新雪橇如果她死的話 --我想事實上是向上
  • You know sometimes I really don't like you.你知道 有時候我真的不喜歡你
  • Hold up.We're coming. --You are?!等等 我們來了 --你們要來?!
  • I mean,sure.I'll let you tag along.我是說 當然 我會讓你們跟著
  • Arendelle... It's completely frozen.Arendelle...它完全冰凍了
  • But it'll be fine.Elsa will thaw it.(Will she?)Yeah.但 會沒事的 Elsa會將它解凍(她會嗎?)是的
  • Now come on. This way to the North Mountain? --More like this way.好了 來吧 這個方向到北山嗎? --更像這個方向吧
  • I never knew winter could be so beautiful.我從來不知道冬天可以這麼美麗
  • YEAH....It really is beautiful, isn't it? 是阿 它真的是很美麗 不是嗎?
  • But it's so white.但是太白了
  • You know,how about a little color?這樣吧 來些顏色如何?
  • I'm thinking like maybe some crimson,chartreuse...我在想 像是也許一些深紅色 黃綠色....
  • How'bout yellow...no,not yellow.黃色如何...不 不要黃色
  • Yellow and snow?Brrrr....no go.Am I right?Hi!黃色跟雪?吪...不搭 我說的對嗎?嗨
  • You're creepy.(I don't want it!) Back at you!你很詭異(我不要)還給你

第七週:10/09-10/13

第八週:10/16-10/20

第九週:10/23-10/27

第十週:10/30-11/03

第十一週:11/06-11/10

第十二週:11/13-11/17

第十三週:11/20-11/24

第十四週:11/27-12/01

第十五週:12/04-12/08

第十六週:12/11-12/15

第十七週:12/18-12/22

第十八週:12/25-12/29

第十九週:01/01-01/05

第二十週:01/08-01/12

第二十一週:01/15-01/19