暑假第二份英文作業/2017.07.03-2017.08.25/柯欣妤

出自六年制學程
在2017年9月11日 (一) 09:28由柯欣妤對話 | 貢獻所做的修訂版本

跳轉到: 導覽搜尋

07/03-07/07

單元1-34~1-35

  • Wait.Slow down.No one's brothers are staying here.等等 慢一點 沒有人的哥哥要住在這裡
  • No one is getting married. --Wait,what?沒有人要結婚 --等等 什麼?
  • May I talk to you,please.Alone.我可以跟你談談嗎? 麻煩 單獨
  • No.Whatever you have to say,不 不管你要說甚麼
  • you....you can say to both of us.你..你都可以跟我們倆一起說
  • Fine.You can't marry a man you just met.好 你不能嫁給一個剛認識的人
  • You can if it's true love.可以 如果那是真愛呢
  • Anna,what do you know about true love?Anna你又懂什麼是真愛呢?
  • More than you.All you know is how to shut people out. 比你懂 你所知道的就是如何拒人於外
  • You asked for my blessing,but my answer is no.你要求我的祝福 但我的回答是不
  • Now,Excuse me.好了 告辭了
  • Your Majesty,if may ease your.... 陛下 如果我可以讓你安...
  • No,you may not.And I-I think you should go.不 你不可以 而我..我想 你該走了
  • The party is over.Close the gates. --Yes,Your Majesty.宴會結束了 關上大門 --是的陛下
  • What?Elsa,no.No,wait!什麼?Elsa不 不 等等
  • Give me my glove!把我的手套給我

07/10-07/14

單元1-36~1-37

  • Elsa,please.Please.I can't live like this anymore.--...Then leave.Elsa求求你我不能再像這樣過日子了 --那就離開吧
  • What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna
  • No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外?
  • Why do you shut the world out?!你為何拒這世界於外?
  • What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了
  • Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生
  • Elsa...? --There she is. --Yes,it is her.Elsa? Queen Elsa.她在那裡 --對 那是她 Elsa皇后
  • Our beautiful Queen. Your Majesty? Are you all right?我們美麗的皇后 陛下? 你還好嗎?
  • There she is!Stop her!她在那裡 攔住她
  • Please,just stay away from me.Stay away!拜託 離我遠一點 離遠一點
  • Monster...Monster!--Elsa! Elsa...wait,Please!Elsa,Stop!怪物...怪物.. --Elsa Elsa 等等求求你Elsa 停下來
  • Anna!(No.)The Fjord. --Snow?--Yes,snow!Anna(不)峽灣 --- 雪? --是的雪
  • Are you all right? (No.)Did you know? (No.)還好嗎? (不) 你之前知道嗎?(不)
  • Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!看 下雪了 下雪了
  • The Queen has cursed this land!皇后對這塊土地下了詛咒了
  • She must be stopped! You have to go after her...--Wait,no! 她必須受到阻止 你必須去追她 --等等 不

07/17-07/21

單元1-38~1-39

  • You!Is there sorcery in you,too?你 你也有巫術嗎?
  • Are you a monster,too?你也是個怪物嗎?
  • No.No. I'm completely ordinary.不 不我完全是平凡的
  • That's right she is. ...In the best way.沒錯她是的... 一種好的平凡
  • And my sister's not a monster.還有我姐姐不是怪物
  • She nearly killed me.她差點就殺了我
  • You slipped on ice.. --Her ice!你在冰上滑了一跤...--她的冰
  • It was an accident.She was scared.那是個意外 她當時很害怕
  • She didn't mean it.She didn't mean any of this...她不是有意的 這一切她都不是有意的
  • Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.今晚 是我的錯 我逼她的
  • So I'm the one that needs to go after her.--What?--Yeah.所以我才是必須去追她的人 --什麼? --是的
  • Bring me my horse,please.請帶我的馬來
  • Anna,no.It's too dangerous.Anna不 這太危險了
  • Elsa's not dangerous.I'll bring her back,And I'll make this right.Elsa不危險我會帶她回來然後我會矯正這件事
  • I'm coming with you...我跟你去
  • No,I need you here to take care of Arendelle.---On my honor. 不 我需要你在這裡照顧Arendelle --以我的名譽保證

07/24-07/28

單元1-40~1-41

  • I leave Prince Hans in charge!我留下Hans王子全權負責
  • Are you sure you can trust her? 你確定你能信賴她?
  • I don't want you getting hurt.我不要你受到傷害
  • She's my sister,she would never hurt me.她是我姐姐 她決不會傷害我的
  • The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight,雪今晚在山上發出白色的光芒
  • Not a footprint to be seen.看不見任何腳印
  • A kingdom of isolation.一個孤立的國度
  • And it looks like I'm the Queen.看來我就是(這個國度的)皇后
  • The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.風向內心迴旋的風暴般咆哮
  • Couldn't keep it in,Heaven knows I tried...無法抑制它 老天知道我努力過了
  • Don't let them in, don't let them see,別讓他們進來 別讓他們看到
  • Be the good girl you always have to be.做個你一直以來必須做的好女孩
  • Conceal,don't feel,don't let them know.隱藏 別去感受 別讓他們知道
  • Well,now they know.這下他們知道了
  • Let it go.Let it go.Can't hold it back anymore. 釋放它吧 釋放它吧 再也抑制不了了
  • Let it go.Let it go.Turn away and Slam the door.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 轉身離開用力關上門

07/31-08/04

單元1-42~1-43

  • I don't care what they're going to say.我不在乎人們怎麼說
  • Let the storm rage on.讓暴風雪肆虐吧
  • The cold never bothered me anyway寒冷從不困擾我
  • It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.很有趣某些距離如何讓一切看起來很渺小
  • And the fear that once controlled me.而那一度控制我的恐懼
  • Can't get to me at all.再也奈何不了我
  • It's time to see what I can do,該是看我有何本事的時候了
  • To test the limits and Break through.來測試我的極限並突破
  • No right,no wrong,no rules for me... I'm free!沒有規範於我..我自由了
  • Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 我是擁有風與天空的人
  • Let it go!Let it go!You'll never see me cry.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 你永遠不會看到我哭泣
  • Here I stand and...here I'll stay.站立在此 ...我駐足在此
  • Let the storm rage on ...讓暴風雪肆虐吧
  • My power flurries through the air into the ground.我的法力經由空氣中衝入地面
  • My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.我的靈魂以冰凍的碎片在四周盤旋
  • And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast...一個想法像一陣冰冷的疾風具體呈現

08/07-08/11

單元1-44~1-45

  • I'm never going back,
  • The past is in the past!
  • Let it go!Let it go!And I'll rise like break of Dawn.
  • Let it go!Let it go!
  • That perfect girl is gone.
  • Here I stand in the light of day.
  • Let the storm rage on!
  • The cold never bothered me anyway.
  • Elsa!Elsa!Elsa!,It's me,Anna...
  • Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer.
  • I'm sorry.I't all my f-f-fault.
  • Of course,none of this would have happened if she'd just told me her secret...ha...She's a stinker.
  • Oh no.No.No.No.Come back.No.
  • Oooo-Kay.Snow,it had be snow,
  • She couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic
  • that covered the f-f-fjord in white sand and warm...Fire! Cold,cold...

08/14-08/18

08/21-08/25