第二份英文作業/2017.03.06-2017.06.18/柯欣妤

出自六年制學程
在2017年3月31日 (五) 20:41由柯欣妤對話 | 貢獻所做的修訂版本

跳轉到: 導覽搜尋

03/06-03/12

  • 冰雪奇緣單元1-4~1-5
  • The heart is not so easily changed,心臟就沒那麼容易改變了
  • But the head can be persuaded. 但是頭是能被勸服的
  • Do what you must.做你必須做的
  • I recommend we remove all magic,我建議我們除去所有魔法
  • even memories of magic to be safe.....為了安全起見 甚至是對於魔法的記憶
  • But don't worry,I'll leave the fun.但別擔心 我會保留歡樂的部分
  • she will be okay. 她會沒事的
  • But she won't remember l have powers? 可是她不會記得我有法力?
  • lt's for the best.這是最好的安排了
  • Listen to me,Elsa,your power will only grow.聽我說Elsa 你的法力只會增長
  • There is beauty in it... 這其中有它的美好之處
  • But also great danger.但也有很大的危險
  • You must learn to control it. 你必須學會控制它
  • Fear will be your enemy. 害怕會是你的敵人
  • No. we'll protect her. 不 我們會保護她
  • She can learn to control it.l'm sure. 她能學會控制它 我確信

03/13-03/19

  • 單元1-6~1-7
  • Unit then,we'll lock the gates.到那時之前 我們會鎖上大門
  • we'll reduce the staff.我們會減少工作人員
  • we will limit her contact with people我們會限制她跟人們的接觸
  • and keep her powers hidden from並讓她的法力不被
  • everyon ....including Anna.所有人發現...包括Anna
  • Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman?Elsa?你要堆雪人嗎?
  • come on let's go and play.來吧 我們出去玩
  • i never see you anymore.Come out the door.我都始終見不到你 出門來吧
  • lt's like you've gone away. 就好像你已離開了一樣
  • We used to be best buddies.我們曾是最好的夥伴
  • amd now we're not.而我們現在不是了
  • l wish you would tell me why. 但願你能告訴我為什麼
  • Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
  • lt doesn't have to be a snowman.˙也不一定要堆雪人啦
  • Go away,Anna. --Okay bye.走開啦Anna --好吧 再見
  • The gloves will help. See...Conceal it. 手套有幫助 看吧 隱藏起來了
  • Don't feel it.Don't let it show.別去感受它 別讓它浮現出來

03/20-03/26

  • 單元1-8~1-9
  • Do you want to build a snowman?你要去堆雪人嗎?
  • Or ride our bike around the hall?或是繞著大廳騎我們的腳踏車?
  • I think some company is overdue…我想有個伴是過度的(要求)
  • l've started talking to the pictures on the walls.我已經開始對著牆上的照片說話
  • Hang in there,Joan.撐著點 Joan
  • It gets a litte lonely all these empty rooms.這麼些空蕩的房間有些孤單
  • Just watching the hours tick by.只是看著時間流逝
  • I'm scared.It's getting stronger.我很害怕 它越來越強了
  • Getting upset only makes it worse.
  • Calm down.
  • No.Don't touch me.
  • Please. I don't want to hurt you.
  • See you in two weeks.
  • Do you have yo go?
  • You'll be fine,Elsa.

03/27-04/02

  • Elsa?Please,I know you're in there.Elsa? 求求你 我知道你在裡面
  • People are asking where you've been,人們在問你去了哪裡
  • They say have courage and I'm trying to…他們說要勇敢 而我也試著那麼做…
  • I'm right out here for you.Just let me in.我就為你守在外面 就讓我進來吧
  • We only have each other.我們就只有彼此了
  • It's just you and me.就只是你跟我了
  • What are we gonna do?我們該怎麼辦呢?
  • Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
  • (Three years later.)Welcome to Arendelle!(三年後)歡迎來到Arendelle
  • Thank you,sir! 謝謝你 先生
  • Watch your steps please.請注意您的腳步
  • The gates will be opening soon.大門馬上就會開啟了
  • Why do I have to wear this?我幹嘛一定要穿這個呀?
  • Because the Queen has come of age.因為皇后到法定年齡了
  • lt's Coronation Day!是加冕的日子了
  • That's not my fault.那又不是我的錯

04/03-04/09

04/10-04/16

04/17-04/23

04/24-04/30

05/01-05/07

05/08-05/14

05/15-05/21

05/22-05/28

05/29-06/04

06/5-06/11

06/12-06/18