第二份英文作業/2017.03.06-2017.06.18/柯欣妤
出自六年制學程
目錄
03/06-03/12
- 冰雪奇緣單元1-4~1-5
- The heart is not so easily changed,心臟就沒那麼容易改變了
- But the head can be persuaded. 但是頭是能被勸服的
- Do what you must.做你必須做的
- I recommend we remove all magic,我建議我們除去所有魔法
- even memories of magic to be safe.....為了安全起見 甚至是對於魔法的記憶
- But don't worry,I'll leave the fun.但別擔心 我會保留歡樂的部分
- she will be okay. 她會沒事的
- But she won't remember l have powers? 可是她不會記得我有法力?
- lt's for the best.這是最好的安排了
- Listen to me,Elsa,your power will only grow.聽我說Elsa 你的法力只會增長
- There is beauty in it... 這其中有它的美好之處
- But also great danger.但也有很大的危險
- You must learn to control it. 你必須學會控制它
- Fear will be your enemy. 害怕會是你的敵人
- No. we'll protect her. 不 我們會保護她
- She can learn to control it.l'm sure. 她能學會控制它 我確信
03/13-03/19
- 單元1-6~1-7
- Unit then,we'll lock the gates.到那時之前 我們會鎖上大門
- we'll reduce the staff.我們會減少工作人員
- we will limit her contact with people我們會限制她跟人們的接觸
- and keep her powers hidden from並讓她的法力不被
- everyon ....including Anna.所有人發現...包括Anna
- Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman?Elsa?你要堆雪人嗎?
- come on let's go and play.來吧 我們出去玩
- i never see you anymore.Come out the door.我都始終見不到你 出門來吧
- lt's like you've gone away. 就好像你已離開了一樣
- We used to be best buddies.我們曾是最好的夥伴
- amd now we're not.而我們現在不是了
- l wish you would tell me why. 但願你能告訴我為什麼
- Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
- lt doesn't have to be a snowman.˙也不一定要堆雪人啦
- Go away,Anna. --Okay bye.走開啦Anna --好吧 再見
- The gloves will help. See...Conceal it. 手套有幫助 看吧 隱藏起來了
- Don't feel it.Don't let it show.別去感受它 別讓它浮現出來
03/20-03/26
- 單元1-8~1-9
- Do you want to build a snowman?你要去堆雪人嗎?
- Or ride our bike around the hall?或是繞著大廳騎我們的腳踏車?
- I think some company is overdue…我想有個伴是過度的(要求)
- l've started talking to the pictures on the walls.我已經開始對著牆上的照片說話
- Hang in there,Joan.撐著點 Joan
- It gets a litte lonely all these empty rooms.這麼些空蕩的房間有些孤單
- Just watching the hours tick by.只是看著時間流逝
- I'm scared.It's getting stronger.我很害怕 它越來越強了
- Getting upset only makes it worse.
- Calm down.
- No.Don't touch me.
- Please. I don't want to hurt you.
- See you in two weeks.
- Do you have yo go?
- You'll be fine,Elsa.
03/27-04/02
- Elsa?Please,I know you're in there.Elsa? 求求你 我知道你在裡面
- People are asking where you've been,人們在問你去了哪裡
- They say have courage and I'm trying to…他們說要勇敢 而我也試著那麼做…
- I'm right out here for you.Just let me in.我就為你守在外面 就讓我進來吧
- We only have each other.我們就只有彼此了
- It's just you and me.就只是你跟我了
- What are we gonna do?我們該怎麼辦呢?
- Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
- (Three years later.)Welcome to Arendelle!(三年後)歡迎來到Arendelle
- Thank you,sir! 謝謝你 先生
- Watch your steps please.請注意您的腳步
- The gates will be opening soon.大門馬上就會開啟了
- Why do I have to wear this?我幹嘛一定要穿這個呀?
- Because the Queen has come of age.因為皇后到法定年齡了
- lt's Coronation Day!是加冕的日子了
- That's not my fault.那又不是我的錯
04/03-04/09
- 請假。
- 補上1-12~1-13單元
- What do you want,Sven?你要幹嘛 Sven?
- Give me a snack!給我點心
- What a.magic word?Please!A…a…a…a…a…!那個魔術字是什麼呀? 請 ㄟㄟ
- Share!分享
- I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!我不敢相信 他們終於要開啟大門了
- And for a whole day!--Faster,Persi!而且是一整天呢 -快一點Persi
- Ah,Arendelle,our most mysterious trade partner.喔Arendelle 我們最神秘的貿易夥伴
- Open those gates so i may unlock your secrets把那些大門打開好讓我解開你的秘密
- and exploit your riches.…Did i just say that out loud?並開發你的財富 我剛剛有說很大聲嗎?
- Oh,me sore eyes can't wait to see the Queen and the Princess.喔 我的眼等不及要看皇后與公主了
- I bet they're absolutely lovely.我敢說他們絕對是美麗可愛的
- I bet they are beautiful.....我敢說他們是美麗的
- Princess Anna…? --…Huh? Yeah?Anna公主?-呃?什麼事?
- Sorry to wake you,ma'am but…抱歉吵醒你 小姐 但是…
- No,no,no.You didn't.不 不 不 你沒有
- I've been up for hours. Who is it?我起來好幾個小時了…誰呀?
- lt's still me,ma'am.The gates will open soon.依舊是我 小姐 大門馬上就要開啟了