第二份英文作業/2018.02.21-2018.06.22/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→2018.03.05) |
(→2018.03.12) |
||
第 22 行: | 第 22 行: | ||
===2018.03.12=== | ===2018.03.12=== | ||
+ | *單元2-38 | ||
+ | *Is it the clumpy way he walks? --What? 是他笨重的走路方式嗎? --什麼? | ||
+ | *Or the grumpy way he talks? --No.或是他粗俗的說話? --不是 | ||
+ | *Or the pear-shaped,square-shaped,weirdness of his feet? --Hey! 或是他變了樣的方形怪腳 --嘿 | ||
+ | *And though we know he washes well.還有雖然我們知道他洗得很乾淨 | ||
+ | *He always ends up sort of smelly.到最後他總是類似有怪味道 | ||
+ | *But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet. --That's nice. 但你絕對不會遇見一位這麼感性又溫柔的人 --那很好啊 | ||
+ | *So he's a bit of a fixer upper,他的確有待加強 | ||
+ | *So he's got a few flaws,like his peculiar brain,dear 他的確有些缺陷 就像他獨特的腦袋 親愛的 | ||
+ | |||
===2018.03.19=== | ===2018.03.19=== | ||
===2018.03.26=== | ===2018.03.26=== |
2018年3月12日 (一) 08:54的修訂版本
目錄
2018.02.26
- 單元2-36
- He's napping.But look,I grew a mushroom.他在睡午覺 但你看 我長了個香菇
- I earned my fire crystal.我贏得了我的火晶石
- I passed a kidney stone.我排出了一個腎結石
- Kristoff,pick me up. Kristoff抱我
- You're getting big.Good for you.你長大了 太好了
- Trolls?They're trolls.精靈? 他們是精靈
- He's brought a girl!A girl.Is that a real girl?他帶來個女孩子 一個女孩子 那是真的女孩子嗎?
- She's like a little cupcake.她像個可愛的小女人
2018.03.05
- 單元2-37
- What's going on?怎麼回事呀?
- I've learned to just roll whit it.我學會了去順著配合了
- Let me see.Bright eyes.Working nose.Strong teeth.讓我看看 明亮的眼 鼻子很管用 牙齒穩固
- Yes,yes,yes.She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.好好好 她對我們的Kristoff來說會很棒
- Wait,Wait,Wait.Oh,no. --You've got the wrong idea.等等 等等 喔不 --你搞錯意思了
- That's not why I brought her here.那不是我帶她來此的原因
- Right.We're not.I'm not... --What's the issue,dear?對 我們不是 我不是... --是什麼問題呀 親愛的?
- Why are you holding back from such a man?你為何對這樣一個男人有所矜持?
2018.03.12
- 單元2-38
- Is it the clumpy way he walks? --What? 是他笨重的走路方式嗎? --什麼?
- Or the grumpy way he talks? --No.或是他粗俗的說話? --不是
- Or the pear-shaped,square-shaped,weirdness of his feet? --Hey! 或是他變了樣的方形怪腳 --嘿
- And though we know he washes well.還有雖然我們知道他洗得很乾淨
- He always ends up sort of smelly.到最後他總是類似有怪味道
- But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet. --That's nice. 但你絕對不會遇見一位這麼感性又溫柔的人 --那很好啊
- So he's a bit of a fixer upper,他的確有待加強
- So he's got a few flaws,like his peculiar brain,dear 他的確有些缺陷 就像他獨特的腦袋 親愛的