第二份英文作業/2017.08.28-2018.01.19/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異

出自六年制學程
跳轉到: 導覽搜尋
第十二週:11/13-11/17
第十二週:11/13-11/17
第 207 行: 第 207 行:
  
 
===第十二週:11/13-11/17===
 
===第十二週:11/13-11/17===
 +
*單元2-12~2-13
 +
*Be prepared for anything,做好萬全的準備
 +
*And should you encounter the Queen,如果你們遇見了皇后
 +
*you are to put an end to this winter.你們要結束這個冬天
 +
*Do you understand?你們懂了嗎?
 +
*So how exctly are you planning to stop this weather?那麼你到底打算如何終止這天氣?
 +
*Oh,I am gonna talk to my sister.喔 我要跟我姐談談
 +
*That's your plan?那就是你的計劃?
 +
*My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister. --Yup.我的冰生意就仰賴你跟你姐的談話 --是的
 +
*So you're not at all afraid of her?那你一點都不怕她?
 +
*Why would I be?我為什麼要怕?
 +
*Yeah. I be she's the nicest,gentlest,warmest person ever.是阿 我敢說她是最好最文雅最溫馨的人了
 +
*Oh,look at that.I've been impaled. --what now?喔 看阿 我已被刺穿了 --這下怎麼辦?
 +
*It's too steep. I've only got one rope,太陡峭了 我只有一條繩子
 +
*And you don't know how to climb mountains.而你不知道怎麼爬山
 +
*Says who? --What are you doing?誰說的? --你在幹嘛?
 +
*I'm going to see my sister.我要去見我姐姐
  
 
===第十三週:11/20-11/24===
 
===第十三週:11/20-11/24===

2017年11月20日 (一) 09:26的修訂版本

第一週:08/28-09/01

單元1-50~1-51

  • No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔
  • But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的
  • I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉
  • I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚
  • So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受
  • Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎?
  • Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好
  • Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎?
  • Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你
  • Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你
  • Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟
  • But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好
  • Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎?
  • That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你
  • You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安
  • Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了

第二週:09/04-09/8

單元1-52~1-53

  • Nice duet.很好聽的二重唱
  • Oh,it's just you.What do you want?喔 原來只是你呀 你要做什麼?
  • I want you to take me up the North Mountain.我要你帶我到北山上
  • I don't take people places.我不帶人到處跑的
  • Let me rephrase that...Take me up the North Mountain...please.讓我重新措個詞 請帶我到北山上
  • Look,I know how to stop this winter.聽著 我知道如何停止這個冬天
  • We leave at Dawn...And you forgot the carrots for Sven.我們黎明出發...還有你忘了給Sven的胡蘿蔔
  • Oops.Sorry.Sorry.I'm sorry.I didn't...We leave now.Right now.喔 抱歉 抱歉 對不起 我不是...我們現在出發 就是現在
  • Hang on! We like to go fast! --I like fast!抓緊 我們 喜歡跑快一點 --我喜歡快
  • Whoa,whoa!Get your feet down.This is fresh lacquer.嘔嘔 把你的腳放下 這可是新上的漆
  • Seriously,Were you raised in a barn?說真格的 你是在穀倉養大的嗎?
  • Ew.No,I was raised in a castle.少噁了 不 我是在城堡長大的
  • So tell me ,What made the Queen go all ice-crazy?那麼告訴我 是甚麼使得皇后發了冰瘋的?
  • Oh well,it was all my fault.喔 那都是我的錯
  • I got engaaed but then she freaked out because... 我訂了婚 然後她抓狂了因為...
  • I'd only just met him,you know,that day.我才遇見他 你知道的 那天

第三週:09/11-09/15

單元1-54~1-55

  • And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...-而她說她不會祝福這個婚姻
  • Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?等等 你跟一個那天才認識的人訂婚了?
  • Yeah.Anyway,I got mad and so she got mad.是啊 總之我生氣了 然後她生氣了
  • And then she tried to walk away,然後她想要走開
  • and I grabbed her glove...而我抓住了她的手套
  • Hang on.You mean to tell me等等 你是要告訴我
  • you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!你跟一個那天才認識的人訂了婚?
  • Yes.Pay attention.是的 注意聽
  • But the thing is...she wore the gloves all the time,問題是 她始終戴著手套
  • So I just thought,maybe she has a thing about dirt. 所以我就以為 也許她不喜歡灰塵
  • Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?你父母難道沒告誡過你陌生人的事?
  • Yes,they did... But Hans is not a stranger.有 他們有...但Hans不是陌生人
  • Oh yeah? What's his last name?--...Of-Southern-Isles?喔 是嗎? 他性什麼 --... 之於南方島?
  • What's his favorite food? --Sandwiches.他最喜歡吃什麼? --...三明治
  • Best friend's name? --Probably John.最好的朋友的名字? --可能是John
  • Eye color... --Dreamy.眼睛的顏色..--夢幻般的

第四週:09/18-09/22

單元1-56~1-57

  • Foot size? --Foot size doesn't matter.腳的尺寸? --腳的尺寸無關緊要
  • Have you had a meal with him yet?你有跟他一起用過餐了沒?
  • What if you hate the way he eats?萬一你不喜歡他吃東西的樣子呢?
  • What if you hate the way he picks his nose?萬一你討厭他挖鼻孔的樣子呢?
  • Picks his nose? --And eats it.挖他的鼻孔? --然後吃掉它
  • Excuse me,Sir.He's a Prince. --All men do it.對不起喔 先生 他是個王子耶 --所有的男人都這麼做的
  • Ew.Look,it doesn't matter,it's true love.吪 聽著 那無關緊要 那是真愛
  • Doesn't sound like true love.聽起來不像真愛
  • Are you some sort of love expert?你是某種愛情專家嗎?
  • NO.But I have friends Who are.不 但我有朋友是
  • You have friends Who are love expert?你有朋友是愛情專家?
  • I'm not buying it... --Stop talking.我才不信呢... --不要講話
  • No,no,no.I'd like to meet these...不不不 我想見見著些...
  • No,I mean it.SHHH Sven go.Go!不 我是說真的 噓 Sven快跑快跑
  • What are they? (Wolves.) Wolves?他們是什麼東西呀? (狼) 狼?
  • What do we do? --I've got this.我們該怎麼辦?--我可以應付

第五週:09/25-09/29

單元1-58~1-59

  • You just...don't fall off and don't get eaten.你就..別摔落別被吃掉就好了
  • But I wanna help...(No.)Why not?但臥要幫忙..(不)為什麼不要?
  • Because I don't trust your judgment.--Excuse me?!因為我不信任你的判斷力 --你說什麼?
  • Who marries a man she just met?誰會嫁給一個剛認識的人啊?
  • It's true love!Christopher(It's Kristoff!)Duck!那是真愛Christopher(是Kristoff啦)低頭
  • You almost set me on fire! --But I didn't.你差一點就燒到我了 --但是我沒有阿
  • Get ready to jump,Sven!準備好要跳了Sven
  • You don't tell him what to do! I do!Jump,Sven!你少叫牠做甚麼 我才可以 跳啊Sven
  • But I just paid it off. Uh-oh.NO,no,no.可是我才剛付清了款項
  • Grab on!Pull,Sven,Pull!
  • I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
  • And I understand if you don't want to hlep me anymore.
  • Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
  • In fact,this whole thing has ruined me
  • for helping anyone ever again.--It's this way.
  • But she'll die on her own.

第六週:10/02-10/06

單元1-60~2-1

  • I can live with that. --Here we go這我良心過得去 --來吧
  • But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.--I think,actually,it's up.但你不會得到你的新雪橇如果她死的話 --我想事實上是向上
  • You know sometimes I really don't like you.你知道 有時候我真的不喜歡你
  • Hold up.We're coming. --You are?!等等 我們來了 --你們要來?!
  • I mean,sure.I'll let you tag along.我是說 當然 我會讓你們跟著
  • Arendelle... It's completely frozen.Arendelle...它完全冰凍了
  • But it'll be fine.Elsa will thaw it.(Will she?)Yeah.但 會沒事的 Elsa會將它解凍(她會嗎?)是的
  • Now come on. This way to the North Mountain? --More like this way.好了 來吧 這個方向到北山嗎? --更像這個方向吧
  • I never knew winter could be so beautiful.我從來不知道冬天可以這麼美麗
  • YEAH....It really is beautiful, isn't it? 是阿 它真的是很美麗 不是嗎?
  • But it's so white.但是太白了
  • You know,how about a little color?這樣吧 來些顏色如何?
  • I'm thinking like maybe some crimson,chartreuse...我在想 像是也許一些深紅色 黃綠色....
  • How'bout yellow...no,not yellow.黃色如何...不 不要黃色
  • Yellow and snow?Brrrr....no go.Am I right?Hi!黃色跟雪?吪...不搭 我說的對嗎?嗨
  • You're creepy.(I don't want it!) Back at you!你很詭異(我不要)還給你

第七週:10/09-10/13

單元2-2~2-3

  • Please don't drop me.請別扔下我
  • Come on,it's just a head. --Don't!得了吧 那只是顆頭罷了 --不要
  • All right,we got off to a bad start. --Ew,ew,the body!好吧 我們開始得不是很好 --啊喲 身體
  • Wait,what am I looking at right now?等等 我現在是在看甚麼?
  • Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?你們幹嘛像蝙蝠依樣吊離地面?
  • ...Al'right.Wait one second.好了 等一下下
  • Oooh!Thank you! --You're welcome.喔 謝謝你 --不客氣
  • Now I'm perfect. --Well,almost.我這下完美了 --嗯 幾乎
  • It's was like my whole life got upside down.就好像我的人生顛倒了一樣
  • Oh!Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just...喔 太大力了 對不起 我剛剛只是
  • Woo!Head rush! --Are you okay?哇 天昏地暗 --你沒事吧?
  • Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!你開我玩笑嗎? 我好極了
  • I've always wanted a nose.我一直想要個鼻子
  • So cute.It's like a little baby unicorn.好可愛 就像個小的嬰兒獨角獸
  • What?Hey! Whoa.Oh,I love it even more! Hah...什麼? 嘿 哇 喔我更喜歡了 哈...
  • All right,let's start this thing over.好了 讓我們從頭來過吧

第八週:10/16-10/20

單元2-4~2-5

  • Hi everyone. I'm Olaf.And I like warm hugs.--Olaf?嗨 各位 我是Olaf 我喜歡溫暖的擁抱 --Olaf
  • That's right,Olaf.(And you are?)Oh,um...I'm Anna.對了Olaf (你是?) 喔 嗯 我是Anna
  • And who's the funky-looking donkey over there? --That's Sven.那那邊那個長的怪模怪樣的驢子是誰?--那是Sven
  • Uh-huh.And who's the reindeer? --Sven.呃 那麼馴鹿是誰? --Sven
  • They're...oh,okay...Makes things easier for me.他們是...喔 好吧 對我來說方便多了
  • Ha.Aw,look at him tryin'to kiss my nose. I like you too!哈 喔 看看他 想要吻我的鼻子呢 我也喜歡你
  • Olaf,Did Elsa build you? --Yeah. Why?Olaf是Elsa把你做出來的嗎?--是阿 怎麼了?
  • You know where she is? --Fascinating. --Yeah. Why?你知道她在哪嗎? --太神奇了 --是阿 怎麼了?
  • Do you think you could show us the way? --Yeah. Why?你覺得你可以指給我們看怎麼走嗎? --可以啊 怎麼?
  • How does this work?這是怎麼運作的
  • Stop it,Sven. Trying to focus here. --Yeah. Why?別鬧了Sven 我要專心一點啦 --可以啊 怎麼?
  • I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer.我來告訴你為什麼 我們需要Elsa把夏天帶回來
  • Summer? (Uhum.)Oh,I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer,夏天?(嗯哼)喔 我不知為甚麼
  • and sun, and all things hot.但我一直喜歡夏天的意念
  • Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.真的 我要猜你對熱沒啥太多的經驗

第九週:10/23-10/27

  • 單元2-6~2-7
  • Nope!But sometimes I like to close my eyes沒耶 但有時候我喜歡閉上我的眼睛
  • and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.然後想像夏天確實來了會像什麼
  • Bee'll buzz,kids'll blow dandelion fuzz.蜜蜂會嗡嗡地叫 孩子們會吹著蒲公英絨毛
  • And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer.而我會做任何雪在夏天會做的事
  • A drink in my hand,my snow up against the burning sand.手中一杯飲料 我的雪貼著滾燙的沙
  • Probably getting gorgeously tannd in summer.也許在夏天曬成迷死人的古銅色
  • I'll finally see a summer breeze,我終於會看見夏天的微風
  • blow away a winter storm.吹走夏天的暴風雪
  • And find out what happens to solid water,然後看看硬的水會怎麼樣
  • when it gets warm.當天氣溫熱起來
  • And I can't wait to see,what my buddies all think of me.而我等不及想看 我的好朋友們怎麼看待我
  • Just imagine how much ciiler I'll be in summer!想像我在夏天會有多清涼
  • The hot and the cold are both so intense,熱與冷兩者都很強烈
  • put them together,it just makes sense!把他們放在一起 真是很有道理
  • Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle,冬天是個窩在家裡抱在一起的好時機
  • but put me in summer and I'll be a...happy snowman!但把我放在夏天裡 我就會是....個快樂的雪人

第十週:10/30-11/03

單元2-8~2-9

  • When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream 當生活困難時我喜歡抓住我的(接下句)夢想
  • of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam!放鬆在夏天的陽光中就釋放出怨氣
  • Oh the sky will be blue...喔 天空會是藍的
  • And you guys'll be there too.而你們也會在那裡
  • When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!當我終於做了冰凍的東西在夏天會做的事時
  • I'm gonna tell him.我要告訴他
  • Don't you dare.你敢
  • In summer!就在夏天!
  • So,Come on!Elsa's this way.那麼 來吧 Elsay在這邊
  • Let's go bring back summer! --I'm coming!我們來把夏天帶回來吧 --我來了
  • Somebody's got to tell him.總要有人告訴他
  • No. No. You've got the bark facing down.不 不 你把樹皮朝下了
  • The bark needs to be face-up.樹皮得要朝上
  • Bark down is drier.(Bark up) Bark down.樹皮朝下必較乾(朝上)朝下
  • Cloak.Does anyone need a cloak?斗篷 有人要斗篷嗎?
  • Arendelle is indebted to you,Your Highness.Arendelle受恩於你 殿下

第十一週:11/06-11/10

  • 單元2-10~2-11
  • The castle is open.There's soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall.城堡是開啟的 大廳裡有湯和熱酒
  • Here.Pass these out.拿去 把這些發出去
  • Prince Hans,are we expected to just sit here and freeze Hans王子 我們是要被指望坐等受凍嗎?(接下句)
  • While you give away all of Arendelle's Tradable goods?在你發送Arendelle的可交易商品時
  • Princess Anna has given her orders and....Anna公主有下了她的指令而且...
  • And that's another thing,而且還有另一件事
  • has it dawned on you that your Princess may be你有醒悟到你的公主或許
  • conspiring with a wicked sorceress...to destroy us all?與邪惡的巫術共謀來毀滅我們大家?
  • Do not question the Princess.She left me in charge,不要質疑公主 她交付我負責
  • and I will not hesitate to而我會豪不猶豫
  • protect Arendelle from treason. --Treason?!保衛Arendelle免於叛亂 --叛亂?
  • Whoa!Whoa!Whoa,boy.Easy.Easy.喔 喔 喔 小子 慢慢來 慢慢來
  • Princess Anna is in trouble.Anna公主有麻煩了
  • I need volunteers to go with me to find her! --I'll go 我需要志願者跟我去找她 --我去
  • I volunteer two men,my Lord!我自願出兩個人 大人

第十二週:11/13-11/17

  • 單元2-12~2-13
  • Be prepared for anything,做好萬全的準備
  • And should you encounter the Queen,如果你們遇見了皇后
  • you are to put an end to this winter.你們要結束這個冬天
  • Do you understand?你們懂了嗎?
  • So how exctly are you planning to stop this weather?那麼你到底打算如何終止這天氣?
  • Oh,I am gonna talk to my sister.喔 我要跟我姐談談
  • That's your plan?那就是你的計劃?
  • My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister. --Yup.我的冰生意就仰賴你跟你姐的談話 --是的
  • So you're not at all afraid of her?那你一點都不怕她?
  • Why would I be?我為什麼要怕?
  • Yeah. I be she's the nicest,gentlest,warmest person ever.是阿 我敢說她是最好最文雅最溫馨的人了
  • Oh,look at that.I've been impaled. --what now?喔 看阿 我已被刺穿了 --這下怎麼辦?
  • It's too steep. I've only got one rope,太陡峭了 我只有一條繩子
  • And you don't know how to climb mountains.而你不知道怎麼爬山
  • Says who? --What are you doing?誰說的? --你在幹嘛?
  • I'm going to see my sister.我要去見我姐姐

第十三週:11/20-11/24

第十四週:11/27-12/01

第十五週:12/04-12/08

第十六週:12/11-12/15

第十七週:12/18-12/22

第十八週:12/25-12/29

第十九週:01/01-01/05

第二十週:01/08-01/12

第二十一週:01/15-01/19