暑假第二份英文作業/2017.07.03-2017.08.25/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→07/31-08/04) |
(→07/24-07/28) |
||
第 62 行: | 第 62 行: | ||
*I don't want you getting hurt.我不要你受到傷害 | *I don't want you getting hurt.我不要你受到傷害 | ||
*She's my sister,she would never hurt me.她是我姐姐 她決不會傷害我的 | *She's my sister,she would never hurt me.她是我姐姐 她決不會傷害我的 | ||
− | *The Snow glows | + | *The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight,雪今晚在山上發出白色的光芒 |
*Not a footprint to be seen.看不見任何腳印 | *Not a footprint to be seen.看不見任何腳印 | ||
*A kingdom of isolation.一個孤立的國度 | *A kingdom of isolation.一個孤立的國度 |
2017年9月4日 (一) 11:40的修訂版本
目錄
07/03-07/07
單元1-34~1-35
- Wait.Slow down.No one's brothers are staying here.等等 慢一點 沒有人的哥哥要住在這裡
- No one is getting married. --Wait,what?沒有人要結婚 --等等 什麼?
- May I talk to you,please.Alone.我可以跟你談談嗎? 麻煩 單獨
- No.Whatever you have to say,不 不管你要說甚麼
- you....you can say to both of us.你..你都可以跟我們倆一起說
- Fine.You can't marry a man you just met.好 你不能嫁給一個剛認識的人
- You can if it's true love.可以 如果那是真愛呢
- Anna,what do you know about true love?Anna你又懂什麼是真愛呢?
- More than you.All you know is how to shut people out. 比你懂 你所知道的就是如何拒人於外
- You asked for my blessing,but my answer is no.你要求我的祝福 但我的回答是不
- Now,Excuse me.好了 告辭了
- Your Majesty,if may ease your.... 陛下 如果我可以讓你安...
- No,you may not.And I-I think you should go.不 你不可以 而我..我想 你該走了
- The party is over.Close the gates. --Yes,Your Majesty.宴會結束了 關上大門 --是的陛下
- What?Elsa,no.No,wait!什麼?Elsa不 不 等等
- Give me my glove!把我的手套給我
07/10-07/14
單元1-36~1-37
- Elsa,please.Please.I can't live like this anymore.--...Then leave.Elsa求求你我不能再像這樣過日子了 --那就離開吧
- What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna
- No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外?
- Why do you shut the world out?!你為何拒這世界於外?
- What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了
- Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生
- Elsa...? --There she is. --Yes,it is her.Elsa? Queen Elsa.她在那裡 --對 那是她 Elsa皇后
- Our beautiful Queen. Your Majesty? Are you all right?我們美麗的皇后 陛下? 你還好嗎?
- There she is!Stop her!她在那裡 攔住她
- Please,just stay away from me.Stay away!拜託 離我遠一點 離遠一點
- Monster...Monster!--Elsa! Elsa...wait,Please!Elsa,Stop!怪物...怪物.. --Elsa Elsa 等等求求你Elsa 停下來
- Anna!(No.)The Fjord. --Snow?--Yes,snow!Anna(不)峽灣 --- 雪? --是的雪
- Are you all right? (No.)Did you know? (No.)還好嗎? (不) 你之前知道嗎?(不)
- Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!看 下雪了 下雪了
- The Queen has cursed this land!皇后對這塊土地下了詛咒了
- She must be stopped! You have to go after her...--Wait,no! 她必須受到阻止 你必須去追她 --等等 不
07/17-07/21
單元1-38~1-39
- You!Is there sorcery in you,too?你 你也有巫術嗎?
- Are you a monster,too?你也是個怪物嗎?
- No.No. I'm completely ordinary.不 不我完全是平凡的
- That's right she is. ...In the best way.沒錯她是的... 一種好的平凡
- And my sister's not a monster.還有我姐姐不是怪物
- She nearly killed me.她差點就殺了我
- You slipped on ice.. --Her ice!你在冰上滑了一跤...--她的冰
- It was an accident.She was scared.那是個意外 她當時很害怕
- She didn't mean it.She didn't mean any of this...她不是有意的 這一切她都不是有意的
- Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.今晚 是我的錯 我逼她的
- So I'm the one that needs to go after her.--What?--Yeah.所以我才是必須去追她的人 --什麼? --是的
- Bring me my horse,please.請帶我的馬來
- Anna,no.It's too dangerous.Anna不 這太危險了
- Elsa's not dangerous.I'll bring her back,And I'll make this right.Elsa不危險我會帶她回來然後我會矯正這件事
- I'm coming with you...我跟你去
- No,I need you here to take care of Arendelle.---On my honor. 不 我需要你在這裡照顧Arendelle --以我的名譽保證
07/24-07/28
單元1-40~1-41
- I leave Prince Hans in charge!我留下Hans王子全權負責
- Are you sure you can trust her? 你確定你能信賴她?
- I don't want you getting hurt.我不要你受到傷害
- She's my sister,she would never hurt me.她是我姐姐 她決不會傷害我的
- The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight,雪今晚在山上發出白色的光芒
- Not a footprint to be seen.看不見任何腳印
- A kingdom of isolation.一個孤立的國度
- And it looks like I'm the Queen.看來我就是(這個國度的)皇后
- The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.風向內心迴旋的風暴般咆哮
- Couldn't keep it in,Heaven knows I tried...無法抑制它 老天知道我努力過了
- Don't let them in, don't let them see,別讓他們進來 別讓他們看到
- Be the good girl you always have to be.做個你一直以來必須做的好女孩
- Conceal,don't feel,don't let them know.隱藏 別去感受 別讓他們知道
- Well,now they know.這下他們知道了
- Let it go.Let it go.Can't hold it back anymore. 釋放它吧 釋放它吧 再也抑制不了了
- Let it go.Let it go.Turn away and Slam the door.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 轉身離開用力關上門
07/31-08/04
單元1-42~1-43
- I don't care what they're going to say.我不在乎人們怎麼說
- Let the storm rage on.讓暴風雪肆虐吧
- The cold never bothered me anyway寒冷從不困擾我
- It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.很有趣某些距離如何讓一切看起來很渺小
- And the fear that once controlled me.而那一度控制我的恐懼
- Can't get to me at all.再也奈何不了我
- It's time to see what I can do,該是看我有何本事的時候了
- To test the limits and Break through.來測試我的極限並突破
- No right,no wrong,no rules for me... I'm free!沒有規範於我..我自由了
- Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 我是擁有風與天空的人
- Let it go!Let it go!You'll never see me cry.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 你永遠不會看到我哭泣
- Here I stand and...here I'll stay.站立在此 ...我駐足在此
- Let the storm rage on ...讓暴風雪肆虐吧
- My power flurries through the air into the ground.我的法力經由空氣中衝入地面
- My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.我的靈魂以冰凍的碎片在四周盤旋
- And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast...一個想法像一陣冰冷的疾風具體呈現