暑假第二份英文作業/2017.07.03-2017.08.25/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→07/10-07/14) |
(→07/10-07/14) |
||
第 20 行: | 第 20 行: | ||
===07/10-07/14=== | ===07/10-07/14=== | ||
單元1-36~1-37 | 單元1-36~1-37 | ||
− | *Elsa,please.Please.I can't live like this anymore.--...Then leave. | + | *Elsa,please.Please.I can't live like this anymore.--...Then leave.Elsa求求你我不能再像這樣過日子了 --那就離開吧 |
− | *What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna. | + | *What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna |
− | *No.Why?Why do you shut me out?! | + | *No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外? |
− | *What are you so afraid of?! --I said,enough! | + | *What are you so afraid of?! --I said,enough!你為何拒這世界於外? |
− | *Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here. | + | *What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了 |
− | *Elsa...? --There she is. --Yes,it is her. | + | *Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生 |
− | + | *Elsa...? --There she is. --Yes,it is her.Elsa? Queen Elsa.她在那裡 --對 那是她 Elsa皇后 | |
− | *Our beautiful Queen. Your Majesty? Are you all right? | + | *Our beautiful Queen. Your Majesty? Are you all right?我們美麗的皇后 陛下? 你還好嗎? |
− | *There she is!Stop her! | + | *There she is!Stop her!她在那裡 攔住她 |
− | *Please,just stay away from me.Stay away! | + | *Please,just stay away from me.Stay away!拜託 離我遠一點 離遠一點 |
− | *Monster...Monster!--Elsa! Elsa...wait,Please! | + | *Monster...Monster!--Elsa! Elsa...wait,Please!Elsa,Stop!怪物...怪物.. --Elsa Elsa 等等求求你Elsa 停下來 |
− | + | *Anna!(No.)The Fjord. --Snow?--Yes,snow!Anna(不)峽灣 --- 雪? --是的雪 | |
− | *Anna!(No.)The Fjord. --Snow?--Yes,snow! | + | *Are you all right? (No.)Did you know? (No.)還好嗎? (不) 你之前知道嗎?(不) |
− | *Are you all right? (No.)Did you know? (No.) | + | *Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!看 下雪了 下雪了 |
− | *Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! | + | *The Queen has cursed this land!皇后對這塊土地下了詛咒了 |
− | *The Queen has cursed this land! | + | *She must be stopped! You have to go after her...--Wait,no! 她必須受到阻止 你必須去追她 --等等 不 |
− | *She must be stopped! You have to go after her...--Wait,no! | + | |
===07/17-07/21=== | ===07/17-07/21=== |
2017年9月4日 (一) 10:10的修訂版本
目錄
07/03-07/07
單元1-34~1-35
- Wait.Slow down.NO one's brothers are staying here.等等 慢一點 沒有人的哥哥要住在這裡
- No one is getting married. --Wait,what?沒有人要結婚 --等等 什麼?
- May i talk to you,please.Alon.我可以跟你談談嗎? 麻煩 單獨
- No.Whatever you have to say,不 不管你要說甚麼
- you....you can say to both of us.你..你都可以跟我們倆一起說
- Fin.You can't marry a man you just met.好 你不能嫁給一個剛認識的人
- You can if it's true love.可以 如果那是真愛呢
- Anna,what do you know about true love?Anna你又動什麼是真愛呢?
- More than you.All you know is how to shut people out. 比你懂 你所知道的就是如何拒人於外
- You asked for my blessing,but my answer is no.你要求我的祝福 但我的回答是不
- Now,Excuse me.好了 告辭了
- Your Majesty,if may ease your.... 陛下 如果我可以讓你安...
- No,you may not.And I-I think you should go.不 你不可以 而我..我想 你該走了
- The party is over.Close the gates. --Yes,Your Majesty.宴會結束了 關上大門 --是的陛下
- What?Elsa,no.No,wait!什麼?Elsa不 不 等等
- Give me my glove!把我的手套給我
07/10-07/14
單元1-36~1-37
- Elsa,please.Please.I can't live like this anymore.--...Then leave.Elsa求求你我不能再像這樣過日子了 --那就離開吧
- What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna
- No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外?
- What are you so afraid of?! --I said,enough!你為何拒這世界於外?
- What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了
- Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生
- Elsa...? --There she is. --Yes,it is her.Elsa? Queen Elsa.她在那裡 --對 那是她 Elsa皇后
- Our beautiful Queen. Your Majesty? Are you all right?我們美麗的皇后 陛下? 你還好嗎?
- There she is!Stop her!她在那裡 攔住她
- Please,just stay away from me.Stay away!拜託 離我遠一點 離遠一點
- Monster...Monster!--Elsa! Elsa...wait,Please!Elsa,Stop!怪物...怪物.. --Elsa Elsa 等等求求你Elsa 停下來
- Anna!(No.)The Fjord. --Snow?--Yes,snow!Anna(不)峽灣 --- 雪? --是的雪
- Are you all right? (No.)Did you know? (No.)還好嗎? (不) 你之前知道嗎?(不)
- Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!看 下雪了 下雪了
- The Queen has cursed this land!皇后對這塊土地下了詛咒了
- She must be stopped! You have to go after her...--Wait,no! 她必須受到阻止 你必須去追她 --等等 不