第二份英文作業/2017.03.06-2017.06.18/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→03/13-03/19) |
(→03/13-03/19) |
||
第 20 行: | 第 20 行: | ||
===03/13-03/19=== | ===03/13-03/19=== | ||
*單元1-6~1-7 | *單元1-6~1-7 | ||
− | *unit then,we'll lock the gates. | + | *unit then,we'll lock the gates.到那時之前 我們會鎖上大門 |
− | *we'll reduce the staff. | + | *we'll reduce the staff.我們會減少工作人員 |
− | *we will limit her contact with | + | *we will limit her contact with people我們會限制她跟人們的接觸 |
− | *and keep her powers hidden | + | *and keep her powers hidden from並讓她的法力不被 |
− | *everyon ....including Anna. | + | *everyon ....including Anna.所有人發現...包括Anna |
− | *Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman? | + | *Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman?Elsa?你要堆雪人嗎? |
− | *come on let's go and play. | + | *come on let's go and play.來吧 我們出去玩 |
− | *i never see you anymore.Come out the door. | + | *i never see you anymore.Come out the door.我都始終見不到你 出門來吧 |
− | *lt's likeyou've gone away. | + | *lt's likeyou've gone away. 就好像你已離開了樣 |
* | * |
2017年3月17日 (五) 21:59的修訂版本
目錄
03/06-03/12
- 冰雪奇緣單元1-4~1-5
- The heart is not so easily changed,心臟就沒那麼容易改變了
- But the head can be persuaded. 但是頭是能被勸服的
- Do what you must.做你必須做的
- I recommend we remove all magic,我建議我們除去所有魔法
- even memories of magic to be safe.....為了安全起見 甚至是對於魔法的記憶
- But don't worry,I'll leave the fun.但別擔心 我會保留歡樂的部分
- she will be okay. 她會沒事的
- But she won't remember l have powers? 可是她不會記得我有法力?
- lt's for the best.這是最好的安排了
- Listen to me,Elsa,your power will only grow.聽我說Elsa 你的法力只會增長
- There is beauty in it... 這其中有它的美好之處
- But also great danger.但也有很大的危險
- You must learn to control it. 你必須學會控制它
- Fear will be your enemy. 害怕會是你的敵人
- No. we'll protect her. 不 我們會保護她
- She can learn to control it.l'm sure. 她能學會控制它 我確信
03/13-03/19
*單元1-6~1-7 *unit then,we'll lock the gates.到那時之前 我們會鎖上大門 *we'll reduce the staff.我們會減少工作人員 *we will limit her contact with people我們會限制她跟人們的接觸 *and keep her powers hidden from並讓她的法力不被 *everyon ....including Anna.所有人發現...包括Anna *Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman?Elsa?你要堆雪人嗎? *come on let's go and play.來吧 我們出去玩 *i never see you anymore.Come out the door.我都始終見不到你 出門來吧 *lt's likeyou've gone away. 就好像你已離開了樣
* * * * * * * *