第二份英文作業/2017.08.28-2018.01.19/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→第五週:09/25-09/29) |
(→第二十一週:01/15-01/19) |
||
(未顯示2位用戶所作出之22次版本) | |||
第 84 行: | 第 84 行: | ||
*You almost set me on fire! --But I didn't.你差一點就燒到我了 --但是我沒有阿 | *You almost set me on fire! --But I didn't.你差一點就燒到我了 --但是我沒有阿 | ||
*Get ready to jump,Sven!準備好要跳了Sven | *Get ready to jump,Sven!準備好要跳了Sven | ||
− | *You don't tell him what to do!I do!Jump,Sven!你少叫牠做甚麼 我才可以 跳啊Sven | + | *You don't tell him what to do! I do!Jump,Sven!你少叫牠做甚麼 我才可以 跳啊Sven |
*But I just paid it off. Uh-oh.NO,no,no.可是我才剛付清了款項 | *But I just paid it off. Uh-oh.NO,no,no.可是我才剛付清了款項 | ||
*Grab on!Pull,Sven,Pull! | *Grab on!Pull,Sven,Pull! | ||
第 114 行: | 第 114 行: | ||
===第七週:10/09-10/13=== | ===第七週:10/09-10/13=== | ||
+ | 單元2-2~2-3 | ||
+ | *Please don't drop me.請別扔下我 | ||
+ | *Come on,it's just a head. --Don't!得了吧 那只是顆頭罷了 --不要 | ||
+ | *All right,we got off to a bad start. --Ew,ew,the body!好吧 我們開始得不是很好 --啊喲 身體 | ||
+ | *Wait,what am I looking at right now?等等 我現在是在看甚麼? | ||
+ | *Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?你們幹嘛像蝙蝠依樣吊離地面? | ||
+ | *...Al'right.Wait one second.好了 等一下下 | ||
+ | *Oooh!Thank you! --You're welcome.喔 謝謝你 --不客氣 | ||
+ | *Now I'm perfect. --Well,almost.我這下完美了 --嗯 幾乎 | ||
+ | *It's was like my whole life got upside down.就好像我的人生顛倒了一樣 | ||
+ | *Oh!Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just...喔 太大力了 對不起 我剛剛只是 | ||
+ | *Woo!Head rush! --Are you okay?哇 天昏地暗 --你沒事吧? | ||
+ | *Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!你開我玩笑嗎? 我好極了 | ||
+ | *I've always wanted a nose.我一直想要個鼻子 | ||
+ | *So cute.It's like a little baby unicorn.好可愛 就像個小的嬰兒獨角獸 | ||
+ | *What?Hey! Whoa.Oh,I love it even more! Hah...什麼? 嘿 哇 喔我更喜歡了 哈... | ||
+ | *All right,let's start this thing over.好了 讓我們從頭來過吧 | ||
+ | |||
===第八週:10/16-10/20=== | ===第八週:10/16-10/20=== | ||
+ | 單元2-4~2-5 | ||
+ | *Hi everyone. I'm Olaf.And I like warm hugs.--Olaf?嗨 各位 我是Olaf 我喜歡溫暖的擁抱 --Olaf | ||
+ | *That's right,Olaf.(And you are?)Oh,um...I'm Anna.對了Olaf (你是?) 喔 嗯 我是Anna | ||
+ | *And who's the funky-looking donkey over there? --That's Sven.那那邊那個長的怪模怪樣的驢子是誰?--那是Sven | ||
+ | *Uh-huh.And who's the reindeer? --Sven.呃 那麼馴鹿是誰? --Sven | ||
+ | *They're...oh,okay...Makes things easier for me.他們是...喔 好吧 對我來說方便多了 | ||
+ | *Ha.Aw,look at him tryin'to kiss my nose. I like you too!哈 喔 看看他 想要吻我的鼻子呢 我也喜歡你 | ||
+ | *Olaf,Did Elsa build you? --Yeah. Why?Olaf是Elsa把你做出來的嗎?--是阿 怎麼了? | ||
+ | *You know where she is? --Fascinating. --Yeah. Why?你知道她在哪嗎? --太神奇了 --是阿 怎麼了? | ||
+ | *Do you think you could show us the way? --Yeah. Why?你覺得你可以指給我們看怎麼走嗎? --可以啊 怎麼? | ||
+ | *How does this work?這是怎麼運作的 | ||
+ | *Stop it,Sven. Trying to focus here. --Yeah. Why?別鬧了Sven 我要專心一點啦 --可以啊 怎麼? | ||
+ | *I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer.我來告訴你為什麼 我們需要Elsa把夏天帶回來 | ||
+ | *Summer? (Uhum.)Oh,I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer,夏天?(嗯哼)喔 我不知為甚麼 | ||
+ | *and sun, and all things hot.但我一直喜歡夏天的意念 | ||
+ | *Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.真的 我要猜你對熱沒啥太多的經驗 | ||
+ | |||
===第九週:10/23-10/27=== | ===第九週:10/23-10/27=== | ||
+ | *單元2-6~2-7 | ||
+ | *Nope!But sometimes I like to close my eyes沒耶 但有時候我喜歡閉上我的眼睛 | ||
+ | *and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.然後想像夏天確實來了會像什麼 | ||
+ | *Bee'll buzz,kids'll blow dandelion fuzz.蜜蜂會嗡嗡地叫 孩子們會吹著蒲公英絨毛 | ||
+ | *And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer.而我會做任何雪在夏天會做的事 | ||
+ | *A drink in my hand,my snow up against the burning sand.手中一杯飲料 我的雪貼著滾燙的沙 | ||
+ | *Probably getting gorgeously tannd in summer.也許在夏天曬成迷死人的古銅色 | ||
+ | *I'll finally see a summer breeze,我終於會看見夏天的微風 | ||
+ | *blow away a winter storm.吹走夏天的暴風雪 | ||
+ | *And find out what happens to solid water,然後看看硬的水會怎麼樣 | ||
+ | *when it gets warm.當天氣溫熱起來 | ||
+ | *And I can't wait to see,what my buddies all think of me.而我等不及想看 我的好朋友們怎麼看待我 | ||
+ | *Just imagine how much ciiler I'll be in summer!想像我在夏天會有多清涼 | ||
+ | *The hot and the cold are both so intense,熱與冷兩者都很強烈 | ||
+ | *put them together,it just makes sense!把他們放在一起 真是很有道理 | ||
+ | *Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle,冬天是個窩在家裡抱在一起的好時機 | ||
+ | *but put me in summer and I'll be a...happy snowman!但把我放在夏天裡 我就會是....個快樂的雪人 | ||
+ | |||
===第十週:10/30-11/03=== | ===第十週:10/30-11/03=== | ||
+ | 單元2-8~2-9 | ||
+ | *When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream 當生活困難時我喜歡抓住我的(接下句)夢想 | ||
+ | *of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam!放鬆在夏天的陽光中就釋放出怨氣 | ||
+ | *Oh the sky will be blue...喔 天空會是藍的 | ||
+ | *And you guys'll be there too.而你們也會在那裡 | ||
+ | *When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!當我終於做了冰凍的東西在夏天會做的事時 | ||
+ | *I'm gonna tell him.我要告訴他 | ||
+ | *Don't you dare.你敢 | ||
+ | *In summer!就在夏天! | ||
+ | *So,Come on!Elsa's this way.那麼 來吧 Elsay在這邊 | ||
+ | *Let's go bring back summer! --I'm coming!我們來把夏天帶回來吧 --我來了 | ||
+ | *Somebody's got to tell him.總要有人告訴他 | ||
+ | *No. No. You've got the bark facing down.不 不 你把樹皮朝下了 | ||
+ | *The bark needs to be face-up.樹皮得要朝上 | ||
+ | *Bark down is drier.(Bark up) Bark down.樹皮朝下必較乾(朝上)朝下 | ||
+ | *Cloak.Does anyone need a cloak?斗篷 有人要斗篷嗎? | ||
+ | *Arendelle is indebted to you,Your Highness.Arendelle受恩於你 殿下 | ||
+ | |||
===第十一週:11/06-11/10=== | ===第十一週:11/06-11/10=== | ||
+ | *單元2-10~2-11 | ||
+ | *The castle is open.There's soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall.城堡是開啟的 大廳裡有湯和熱酒 | ||
+ | *Here.Pass these out.拿去 把這些發出去 | ||
+ | *Prince Hans,are we expected to just sit here and freeze Hans王子 我們是要被指望坐等受凍嗎?(接下句) | ||
+ | *While you give away all of Arendelle's Tradable goods?在你發送Arendelle的可交易商品時 | ||
+ | *Princess Anna has given her orders and....Anna公主有下了她的指令而且... | ||
+ | *And that's another thing,而且還有另一件事 | ||
+ | *has it dawned on you that your Princess may be你有醒悟到你的公主或許 | ||
+ | *conspiring with a wicked sorceress...to destroy us all?與邪惡的巫術共謀來毀滅我們大家? | ||
+ | *Do not question the Princess.She left me in charge,不要質疑公主 她交付我負責 | ||
+ | *and I will not hesitate to而我會豪不猶豫 | ||
+ | *protect Arendelle from treason. --Treason?!保衛Arendelle免於叛亂 --叛亂? | ||
+ | *Whoa!Whoa!Whoa,boy.Easy.Easy.喔 喔 喔 小子 慢慢來 慢慢來 | ||
+ | *Princess Anna is in trouble.Anna公主有麻煩了 | ||
+ | *I need volunteers to go with me to find her! --I'll go 我需要志願者跟我去找她 --我去 | ||
+ | *I volunteer two men,my Lord!我自願出兩個人 大人 | ||
+ | |||
===第十二週:11/13-11/17=== | ===第十二週:11/13-11/17=== | ||
+ | *單元2-12~2-13 | ||
+ | *Be prepared for anything,做好萬全的準備 | ||
+ | *And should you encounter the Queen,如果你們遇見了皇后 | ||
+ | *you are to put an end to this winter.你們要結束這個冬天 | ||
+ | *Do you understand?你們懂了嗎? | ||
+ | *So how exctly are you planning to stop this weather?那麼你到底打算如何終止這天氣? | ||
+ | *Oh,I am gonna talk to my sister.喔 我要跟我姐談談 | ||
+ | *That's your plan?那就是你的計劃? | ||
+ | *My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister. --Yup.我的冰生意就仰賴你跟你姐的談話 --是的 | ||
+ | *So you're not at all afraid of her?那你一點都不怕她? | ||
+ | *Why would I be?我為什麼要怕? | ||
+ | *Yeah. I be she's the nicest,gentlest,warmest person ever.是阿 我敢說她是最好最文雅最溫馨的人了 | ||
+ | *Oh,look at that.I've been impaled. --what now?喔 看阿 我已被刺穿了 --這下怎麼辦? | ||
+ | *It's too steep. I've only got one rope,太陡峭了 我只有一條繩子 | ||
+ | *And you don't know how to climb mountains.而你不知道怎麼爬山 | ||
+ | *Says who? --What are you doing?誰說的? --你在幹嘛? | ||
+ | *I'm going to see my sister.我要去見我姐姐 | ||
+ | |||
===第十三週:11/20-11/24=== | ===第十三週:11/20-11/24=== | ||
+ | *單元2-14~2-15 | ||
+ | *You're gonna kill yourself.I wouldn't put my foot there.你會害死你自己 我不會把我的腳放在那裡 | ||
+ | *You're distracting me.... --Or there.你在分散我的注意力 --或是那裡 | ||
+ | *How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?你怎麼知道Elsa想見你 | ||
+ | *I'm just blocking you out'cause I gotta concentrate here.我要把你屏除開來 因為我得專心一點 | ||
+ | *You know,most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone.你知道 大多數消失在山上的人是想獨處 | ||
+ | *Nobody wants to be alone.Except maybe you....沒有人想要獨處 除了也許你吧.... | ||
+ | *I'm not alone....I have friends,remember?我不是獨自一人...我有朋友的 記得嗎? | ||
+ | *You mean the love experts?你是指那些愛情專家 | ||
+ | *Yes,the love experts!是的 那些愛情專家 | ||
+ | *Please tell me I'm almost there.請告訴我我快到了 | ||
+ | *Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here? --Hang on...這裡的空氣對你來說有沒有好像有點稀薄? --等等... | ||
+ | *Hey,Sven?Not sure if this is going to solve the problem,嘿 Sven?我不確定這是不是會解決問題 | ||
+ | *but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go.但我找到一座階梯完全引導你們到想要去的地方 | ||
+ | *Ha ha.Thank goodness.Catch!哈哈 謝天謝地 接住 | ||
+ | *Thanks!That was like a crazy trust exercise.謝拉 那就好像瘋狂信任訓練一樣 | ||
+ | *Now that's ice.I might cry.那才叫冰 我大概要哭了 | ||
+ | |||
===第十四週:11/27-12/01=== | ===第十四週:11/27-12/01=== | ||
+ | *單元2-16~2-17 | ||
+ | *Go ahead.I won't judge.請便 我不會批評的 | ||
+ | *All right, take it easy.Come here,I gotcha.好了 慢慢來 來這裡 我扶住你了 | ||
+ | *Okay.You stay right here,buddy.好了 你留在這裡 兄弟 | ||
+ | *Flawless.完美無瑕 | ||
+ | *Knok...Just knock... Why isn't she knocking...? 敲門...就敲呀...她為何不敲門? | ||
+ | *Do you think she knows how to knock?你覺得她知道怎麼敲門嗎? | ||
+ | *It opened. That's a first.門是開著的 這倒是頭一遭 | ||
+ | *You should probably wait out here. --What?你們可能應該在外頭等 --什麼? | ||
+ | *Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything.上次我介紹個男的時 她把一切都凍住了 | ||
+ | *But.But...Oh come on,it's a palace made of ice. Ice is my life...但 但...喔拜託 那可是冰做的宮殿耶 冰是我的生命啊... | ||
+ | *Bye,Sven.(You too,Olaf.) Me?掰 Sven(你也是 Olaf)我? | ||
+ | *Just give us a minute. --Okay. One...two...Three...four... 給我們一點時間 --好吧 1...2...3..4... | ||
+ | *Elsa? It's me...Anna. --Anna? Elsa?是我...Anna --Anna? | ||
+ | *Wow...Elsa,you look different... 哇...Elsa你看起來不一樣了 | ||
+ | *It's good different...And this place...is amazing... 是好的不一樣...還有這地方..太神奇了... | ||
+ | *Thank you. I never knew what I was capable of.謝謝你 我從不知道我有何能耐 | ||
+ | *I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd known...對所發生的事我很抱歉 要是我早知道... | ||
+ | |||
===第十五週:12/04-12/08=== | ===第十五週:12/04-12/08=== | ||
+ | *單元2-18~2-19 | ||
+ | *No,it's okay. You don't have to apologize.不 沒關係 你不用道歉 | ||
+ | *But you should probably go,please.但也許你應該走了 麻煩你 | ||
+ | *But I just got here.可是我才剛到阿 | ||
+ | *You belong down in Arendelle. --So do you...你屬於Arendelle --你也是阿 | ||
+ | *No,Anna.I belong here.Alone.不Anna 我屬於這裡 一個人 | ||
+ | *Where I can be who I am,一個我能做我自己的地方 | ||
+ | *Without hurting anybody.而不去傷害任何人 | ||
+ | *Actually,about that... -- 58...59...60. --Wait.What is that?事實上 關於那一點...--58...59...60. --等等那是甚麼? | ||
+ | *Hi,I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. --Olaf?嗨 我是Olaf 我喜歡溫暖的擁抱 --Olaf? | ||
+ | *You built me.You remember that? 你造就了我 你記得嗎? | ||
+ | *And you're alive? --Um...I think so?你是活的? --恩...我想是吧? | ||
+ | *He's just like the one we built as kids. --Yeah!它就像我們小時候做的那個一樣 --是阿 | ||
+ | *So we were so close.所以我們以前很親密 | ||
+ | *We can be like that again.(Slow Down...--Anna!) 我們可以再像那樣子 (慢點...Anna) | ||
+ | *No,we can't.Goodbye,Anna... --Elsa,wait...不 我們不可以 再見Anna --Elsa等等... | ||
+ | *No, I'm just trying to protect you.不 我只是要保護你 | ||
+ | |||
===第十六週:12/11-12/15=== | ===第十六週:12/11-12/15=== | ||
+ | *單元2-20~2-21 | ||
+ | *You don't have to protect me.I'm not afraid.你不必保護我 我不怕 | ||
+ | *Please don't shut me out again.請你別再把我屏除於外 | ||
+ | *Please don't slam the door.請別用力關上門 | ||
+ | *You don't have to keep your distance anymore.你不用再保持你的距離 | ||
+ | *'Cause for the first time in forever,I finally understand.因為長久以來的首次 我終於了解 | ||
+ | *For the first tome in forever,we can fix this hand in hand 長久以來的首次 我們可以攜手修補這件事 | ||
+ | *We can head down this mountain together.我們可以一起下去這座山 | ||
+ | *You don't have to live in fear.你不必生活在恐懼中 | ||
+ | *'Cause for the first time in forever,I will be right here. 因為長久以來的首次 我會在此 | ||
+ | *Anna,please go back home.Your life awaits. Anna請回家去吧 你的人生在等著 | ||
+ | *Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates.--Yeah,but.... 去享受陽光並打開大門 --是阿 可是.... | ||
+ | *I know! You mean well,but leave me be.我知道你是好意 但別管我 | ||
+ | *Yes,I'm alone.But I'm alone and free.是的 我是一個人 但我是一個人且自由的 | ||
+ | *Just stay away and you'll be safe from me.--Actually,we're not.就離我遠點你們就會安全了 ---事實上 我們不是 | ||
+ | *What do you mean you're not?你們不是 是甚麼意思? | ||
+ | *I get the feeling you don't know.我感覺到你並不知情 | ||
+ | |||
===第十七週:12/18-12/22=== | ===第十七週:12/18-12/22=== | ||
+ | *單元2-22~2-23 | ||
+ | *What do I not know?我什麼不知道? | ||
+ | *Arendelle's in deep deep deep deep snow. --What? Arendelle處在很深很深很深很深的雪中 --什麼? | ||
+ | *You kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere. --Everywhere? 你發動了一場永恆的冬天到每個地方 --每個地方? | ||
+ | *It's okay,you can just unfreeze it.沒關係的 你把它解凍就行了 | ||
+ | *No,I can't.I don't know how...不 我沒辦法 我不知道該怎麼做... | ||
+ | *Sure you can.I know you can!你當然可以 我知道你可以! | ||
+ | *'Cause for the first time in forever,you don't have to be afraid. 因為長久以來首度 你不必害怕 | ||
+ | *I'm such a Fool! I can't be Free!我真是個傻瓜 我沒辦法自由 | ||
+ | *No escape from the storm inside of me!逃脫不出我內心的暴風雪 | ||
+ | *We can work this out together.我們可以一起來處理好這件事 | ||
+ | *I can't control the curse!我控制不了這詛咒 | ||
+ | *We'll reverse the storm you've made.我們來反轉你造的這場暴風雪 | ||
+ | *Anna,please,you'll only make it worse! Anna拜託 你只會將事情弄得更糟 | ||
+ | *Don't panic.We'll make the sun shine bright.別驚慌 我們來將太陽光明的照耀著 | ||
+ | *There's so much fear!You're not safe here!這裡有太多的畏懼 你在這裡不安全 | ||
+ | *we can face this thing together... --I can't!我們可以一起面對這件事 --我沒辦法 | ||
+ | |||
===第十八週:12/25-12/29=== | ===第十八週:12/25-12/29=== | ||
+ | *單元2-24~2-25 | ||
+ | *Anna.Are you okay? Anna你還好嗎? | ||
+ | *I'm okay....I'm fine... --Who's this?我還好...我沒事... --這是誰? | ||
+ | *Wait,it doesn't matter.Just....You have to go.等等 無所謂了 就...你們必須離開了 | ||
+ | *No,I know we can figure this out together...不 我知道我們能一起想出辦法解決的... | ||
+ | *How? What power do you have to stop this winter?To stop me?怎麼想? 你有什麼法力來阻止這個冬天?來阻止我? | ||
+ | *Anna,I think we should go.Anna 我想我們該走了 | ||
+ | *No. I'm not leaving without you,Elsa. --Yes,you are.不沒有你我不離開 Elsa --是的 你要離開 | ||
+ | *Stop.Put us down! --Go away!停下來 放我們下來 --走吧 | ||
+ | *Heads up!Watch out for my butt!小心 看著我的身體 | ||
+ | *I't is not nice to throw people!丟人是不好的 | ||
+ | *Wow,Wow,Wow Feisty pants. Ok,Relax.喔 喔 喔 小辣椒 好了 放輕鬆 | ||
+ | *Just calm down. Calm down. --All right.I'm okay.冷靜下來 冷靜下來 --好了 我沒事了 | ||
+ | *Just let the snowman be.(I'm clam...)Great.別里雪人了(我冷靜下來了)太好了 | ||
+ | *Oh...Come on! Uh-oh.See. Now you made him mad!喔...拜託 喔歐 看吧 這下你惹毛他了 | ||
+ | *I'll distract him.我來引開他 | ||
+ | *You guys go. No,no,not you guys.你們走 不不 不是你們啦 | ||
+ | |||
===第十九週:01/01-01/05=== | ===第十九週:01/01-01/05=== | ||
+ | *單元2-26~2-27 | ||
+ | *This just got a whole lot harder.這簡直更艱難了 | ||
+ | *Look out. What are you doing? --I got him! 小心 你在幹什麼? --我逮到他了 | ||
+ | *It's a hundred foot drop. --It's two hundred.那有100呎深 --那有200呎 | ||
+ | *What's that for? 那是要幹嘛? | ||
+ | *I'm digging a snow anchor. 我在挖雪錨 | ||
+ | *Okay. What if we fall?好 萬一我們摔下去呢? | ||
+ | *There's twenty feet of fresh powder down there. 底下有20呎的新雪 | ||
+ | *It'll be like landing on a pillow.Hopefully.那會好像是降落到枕頭上 希望是 | ||
+ | *Okay,Anna. On three. One... --Okay.You tell me when.... 好了Anna 數到3 1... --好了 你告訴我何時... | ||
+ | *Two... --I'm ready to go...I was born ready!Yes! 2... --我準備要跳了...我天生就準備好了 好耶 | ||
+ | *Calm down. Tree! --What the...Whoa! That happened. 冷靜點 (3) 搞啥...哇 那倒是有過 | ||
+ | *Ah.Ah. Man,am I out of shape. 啊 啊 天啊 我不成人形了 | ||
+ | *There we go. Hey,Anna!Sven! 好了 嘿 Anna!Sven! | ||
+ | *Where'd you guys go? We totally lost Marshmallow back there! 你們大家去哪了? 我們完全甩開剛剛那個棉花糖了 | ||
+ | *Hey. We were just talking about you.嘿 我們剛剛才談到你 | ||
+ | *All good things, all good things.都是好事 都是好事 | ||
+ | |||
===第二十週:01/08-01/12=== | ===第二十週:01/08-01/12=== | ||
+ | *單元2-28~2-29 | ||
+ | *No!This is not making much of a difference! Is it? --Olaf!不 這不會造成甚麼大變化 對不對? --Olaf | ||
+ | *Hang in there,guys! --Go Faster! --Wait,what? Kristoff!支持住呀 各位 --爬快一點 等等 怎麼了 Kristoff | ||
+ | *Don't come back! --We won't.別回來了 --我們不會的 | ||
+ | *Hey,you were right.Just like a pillow. --Olaf!嘿 你說的沒錯 就像枕頭一樣 --Olaf | ||
+ | *I can't feel my legs! --Those are my legs.我感覺不到我的腿 --那是我的腿 | ||
+ | *Ooh.Hey,do me a favor,grab my butt.嘿 嘿幫我個忙 抓住我的屁股 | ||
+ | *Oh,That feels better.喔 感覺好多了 | ||
+ | *Hey,Sven!He found us.嘿 Sven他找到我們了 | ||
+ | *Who's my cute little reindeer?我這可愛的小馴鹿是誰呀? | ||
+ | *Don't talk to him like that. --You're tickling me.別那樣跟他說話 --你在搔我癢 | ||
+ | *Here.You okay? --Thank you.Um... How's your head?我是說 沒事 呃...我很好 | ||
+ | *I mean,It's fine.Ah...I'm good.給你 你還好嗎? --謝謝你 恩...你的頭怎麼樣了? | ||
+ | *Ha.I've got a thick skull.哈 我有個很厚的顱骨 | ||
+ | *I don't have a skull...Or bones.我沒有顱骨...或任何骨頭 | ||
+ | *So...So Now what? --Now what? Now what?!那麼現在要幹嘛? --現在要幹嘛? 現在要幹嘛? | ||
+ | *Oooh! What am I gonna do?喔 我要怎麼辦? | ||
+ | |||
===第二十一週:01/15-01/19=== | ===第二十一週:01/15-01/19=== | ||
+ | *單元2-30~2-31 | ||
+ | *She threw me out. I can’t go back to Arendelle with the weather like this.她把我丟出來 我不能在這樣的天氣下回Arendelle | ||
+ | *And then there’s your ice business...然後還有你的冰生意 | ||
+ | *Hey,hey,don’t worry about my ice business...嘿嘿別擔心我的冰生意 | ||
+ | *Worry about your hair. —What?擔心你的頭髮吧 什麼? | ||
+ | *I just fell off a cliff.You should see your hair. 我剛從斷崖摔下來 你該看看你的頭髮 | ||
+ | *No,yours is turning white. 不 你的變白色了 | ||
+ | *White?It’s...what? 白色?它...什麼? | ||
+ | *It’s because she struck you,isn’t it? 那是因為她打擊了你 對不對? | ||
+ | *Does it look bad?看起來很糟嗎? | ||
+ | *No.(You hesitated.)No,I didn’t. Anna。 不(你遲疑了不 我沒有 | ||
+ | *Anna,you need help.Okay?Come on. 你需要協助 好嗎? 來吧 | ||
+ | *Okay!Where are we going?好吧 我們要去哪裡? | ||
+ | *To see my friends.—The love experts? —Love experts?!去見我的朋友 ——那些愛情專家?——愛情專家? | ||
+ | *And don’t worry,they’ll be able to fix this.不用擔心 他們能修復這個的 | ||
+ | *How do you know?你怎麼知道? | ||
+ | *Because I’ve seen them do it before.因為 我以前看他們做過 |
2018年1月22日 (一) 09:07的最新修訂版本
目錄
- 1 第一週:08/28-09/01
- 2 第二週:09/04-09/8
- 3 第三週:09/11-09/15
- 4 第四週:09/18-09/22
- 5 第五週:09/25-09/29
- 6 第六週:10/02-10/06
- 7 第七週:10/09-10/13
- 8 第八週:10/16-10/20
- 9 第九週:10/23-10/27
- 10 第十週:10/30-11/03
- 11 第十一週:11/06-11/10
- 12 第十二週:11/13-11/17
- 13 第十三週:11/20-11/24
- 14 第十四週:11/27-12/01
- 15 第十五週:12/04-12/08
- 16 第十六週:12/11-12/15
- 17 第十七週:12/18-12/22
- 18 第十八週:12/25-12/29
- 19 第十九週:01/01-01/05
- 20 第二十週:01/08-01/12
- 21 第二十一週:01/15-01/19
第一週:08/28-09/01
單元1-50~1-51
- No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔
- But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的
- I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉
- I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚
- So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受
- Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎?
- Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好
- Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎?
- Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你
- Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你
- Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟
- But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好
- Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎?
- That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你
- You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安
- Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了
第二週:09/04-09/8
單元1-52~1-53
- Nice duet.很好聽的二重唱
- Oh,it's just you.What do you want?喔 原來只是你呀 你要做什麼?
- I want you to take me up the North Mountain.我要你帶我到北山上
- I don't take people places.我不帶人到處跑的
- Let me rephrase that...Take me up the North Mountain...please.讓我重新措個詞 請帶我到北山上
- Look,I know how to stop this winter.聽著 我知道如何停止這個冬天
- We leave at Dawn...And you forgot the carrots for Sven.我們黎明出發...還有你忘了給Sven的胡蘿蔔
- Oops.Sorry.Sorry.I'm sorry.I didn't...We leave now.Right now.喔 抱歉 抱歉 對不起 我不是...我們現在出發 就是現在
- Hang on! We like to go fast! --I like fast!抓緊 我們 喜歡跑快一點 --我喜歡快
- Whoa,whoa!Get your feet down.This is fresh lacquer.嘔嘔 把你的腳放下 這可是新上的漆
- Seriously,Were you raised in a barn?說真格的 你是在穀倉養大的嗎?
- Ew.No,I was raised in a castle.少噁了 不 我是在城堡長大的
- So tell me ,What made the Queen go all ice-crazy?那麼告訴我 是甚麼使得皇后發了冰瘋的?
- Oh well,it was all my fault.喔 那都是我的錯
- I got engaaed but then she freaked out because... 我訂了婚 然後她抓狂了因為...
- I'd only just met him,you know,that day.我才遇見他 你知道的 那天
第三週:09/11-09/15
單元1-54~1-55
- And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...-而她說她不會祝福這個婚姻
- Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?等等 你跟一個那天才認識的人訂婚了?
- Yeah.Anyway,I got mad and so she got mad.是啊 總之我生氣了 然後她生氣了
- And then she tried to walk away,然後她想要走開
- and I grabbed her glove...而我抓住了她的手套
- Hang on.You mean to tell me等等 你是要告訴我
- you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!你跟一個那天才認識的人訂了婚?
- Yes.Pay attention.是的 注意聽
- But the thing is...she wore the gloves all the time,問題是 她始終戴著手套
- So I just thought,maybe she has a thing about dirt. 所以我就以為 也許她不喜歡灰塵
- Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?你父母難道沒告誡過你陌生人的事?
- Yes,they did... But Hans is not a stranger.有 他們有...但Hans不是陌生人
- Oh yeah? What's his last name?--...Of-Southern-Isles?喔 是嗎? 他性什麼 --... 之於南方島?
- What's his favorite food? --Sandwiches.他最喜歡吃什麼? --...三明治
- Best friend's name? --Probably John.最好的朋友的名字? --可能是John
- Eye color... --Dreamy.眼睛的顏色..--夢幻般的
第四週:09/18-09/22
單元1-56~1-57
- Foot size? --Foot size doesn't matter.腳的尺寸? --腳的尺寸無關緊要
- Have you had a meal with him yet?你有跟他一起用過餐了沒?
- What if you hate the way he eats?萬一你不喜歡他吃東西的樣子呢?
- What if you hate the way he picks his nose?萬一你討厭他挖鼻孔的樣子呢?
- Picks his nose? --And eats it.挖他的鼻孔? --然後吃掉它
- Excuse me,Sir.He's a Prince. --All men do it.對不起喔 先生 他是個王子耶 --所有的男人都這麼做的
- Ew.Look,it doesn't matter,it's true love.吪 聽著 那無關緊要 那是真愛
- Doesn't sound like true love.聽起來不像真愛
- Are you some sort of love expert?你是某種愛情專家嗎?
- NO.But I have friends Who are.不 但我有朋友是
- You have friends Who are love expert?你有朋友是愛情專家?
- I'm not buying it... --Stop talking.我才不信呢... --不要講話
- No,no,no.I'd like to meet these...不不不 我想見見著些...
- No,I mean it.SHHH Sven go.Go!不 我是說真的 噓 Sven快跑快跑
- What are they? (Wolves.) Wolves?他們是什麼東西呀? (狼) 狼?
- What do we do? --I've got this.我們該怎麼辦?--我可以應付
第五週:09/25-09/29
單元1-58~1-59
- You just...don't fall off and don't get eaten.你就..別摔落別被吃掉就好了
- But I wanna help...(No.)Why not?但臥要幫忙..(不)為什麼不要?
- Because I don't trust your judgment.--Excuse me?!因為我不信任你的判斷力 --你說什麼?
- Who marries a man she just met?誰會嫁給一個剛認識的人啊?
- It's true love!Christopher(It's Kristoff!)Duck!那是真愛Christopher(是Kristoff啦)低頭
- You almost set me on fire! --But I didn't.你差一點就燒到我了 --但是我沒有阿
- Get ready to jump,Sven!準備好要跳了Sven
- You don't tell him what to do! I do!Jump,Sven!你少叫牠做甚麼 我才可以 跳啊Sven
- But I just paid it off. Uh-oh.NO,no,no.可是我才剛付清了款項
- Grab on!Pull,Sven,Pull!
- I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
- And I understand if you don't want to hlep me anymore.
- Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
- In fact,this whole thing has ruined me
- for helping anyone ever again.--It's this way.
- But she'll die on her own.
第六週:10/02-10/06
單元1-60~2-1
- I can live with that. --Here we go這我良心過得去 --來吧
- But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.--I think,actually,it's up.但你不會得到你的新雪橇如果她死的話 --我想事實上是向上
- You know sometimes I really don't like you.你知道 有時候我真的不喜歡你
- Hold up.We're coming. --You are?!等等 我們來了 --你們要來?!
- I mean,sure.I'll let you tag along.我是說 當然 我會讓你們跟著
- Arendelle... It's completely frozen.Arendelle...它完全冰凍了
- But it'll be fine.Elsa will thaw it.(Will she?)Yeah.但 會沒事的 Elsa會將它解凍(她會嗎?)是的
- Now come on. This way to the North Mountain? --More like this way.好了 來吧 這個方向到北山嗎? --更像這個方向吧
- I never knew winter could be so beautiful.我從來不知道冬天可以這麼美麗
- YEAH....It really is beautiful, isn't it? 是阿 它真的是很美麗 不是嗎?
- But it's so white.但是太白了
- You know,how about a little color?這樣吧 來些顏色如何?
- I'm thinking like maybe some crimson,chartreuse...我在想 像是也許一些深紅色 黃綠色....
- How'bout yellow...no,not yellow.黃色如何...不 不要黃色
- Yellow and snow?Brrrr....no go.Am I right?Hi!黃色跟雪?吪...不搭 我說的對嗎?嗨
- You're creepy.(I don't want it!) Back at you!你很詭異(我不要)還給你
第七週:10/09-10/13
單元2-2~2-3
- Please don't drop me.請別扔下我
- Come on,it's just a head. --Don't!得了吧 那只是顆頭罷了 --不要
- All right,we got off to a bad start. --Ew,ew,the body!好吧 我們開始得不是很好 --啊喲 身體
- Wait,what am I looking at right now?等等 我現在是在看甚麼?
- Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?你們幹嘛像蝙蝠依樣吊離地面?
- ...Al'right.Wait one second.好了 等一下下
- Oooh!Thank you! --You're welcome.喔 謝謝你 --不客氣
- Now I'm perfect. --Well,almost.我這下完美了 --嗯 幾乎
- It's was like my whole life got upside down.就好像我的人生顛倒了一樣
- Oh!Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just...喔 太大力了 對不起 我剛剛只是
- Woo!Head rush! --Are you okay?哇 天昏地暗 --你沒事吧?
- Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!你開我玩笑嗎? 我好極了
- I've always wanted a nose.我一直想要個鼻子
- So cute.It's like a little baby unicorn.好可愛 就像個小的嬰兒獨角獸
- What?Hey! Whoa.Oh,I love it even more! Hah...什麼? 嘿 哇 喔我更喜歡了 哈...
- All right,let's start this thing over.好了 讓我們從頭來過吧
第八週:10/16-10/20
單元2-4~2-5
- Hi everyone. I'm Olaf.And I like warm hugs.--Olaf?嗨 各位 我是Olaf 我喜歡溫暖的擁抱 --Olaf
- That's right,Olaf.(And you are?)Oh,um...I'm Anna.對了Olaf (你是?) 喔 嗯 我是Anna
- And who's the funky-looking donkey over there? --That's Sven.那那邊那個長的怪模怪樣的驢子是誰?--那是Sven
- Uh-huh.And who's the reindeer? --Sven.呃 那麼馴鹿是誰? --Sven
- They're...oh,okay...Makes things easier for me.他們是...喔 好吧 對我來說方便多了
- Ha.Aw,look at him tryin'to kiss my nose. I like you too!哈 喔 看看他 想要吻我的鼻子呢 我也喜歡你
- Olaf,Did Elsa build you? --Yeah. Why?Olaf是Elsa把你做出來的嗎?--是阿 怎麼了?
- You know where she is? --Fascinating. --Yeah. Why?你知道她在哪嗎? --太神奇了 --是阿 怎麼了?
- Do you think you could show us the way? --Yeah. Why?你覺得你可以指給我們看怎麼走嗎? --可以啊 怎麼?
- How does this work?這是怎麼運作的
- Stop it,Sven. Trying to focus here. --Yeah. Why?別鬧了Sven 我要專心一點啦 --可以啊 怎麼?
- I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer.我來告訴你為什麼 我們需要Elsa把夏天帶回來
- Summer? (Uhum.)Oh,I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer,夏天?(嗯哼)喔 我不知為甚麼
- and sun, and all things hot.但我一直喜歡夏天的意念
- Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.真的 我要猜你對熱沒啥太多的經驗
第九週:10/23-10/27
- 單元2-6~2-7
- Nope!But sometimes I like to close my eyes沒耶 但有時候我喜歡閉上我的眼睛
- and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.然後想像夏天確實來了會像什麼
- Bee'll buzz,kids'll blow dandelion fuzz.蜜蜂會嗡嗡地叫 孩子們會吹著蒲公英絨毛
- And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer.而我會做任何雪在夏天會做的事
- A drink in my hand,my snow up against the burning sand.手中一杯飲料 我的雪貼著滾燙的沙
- Probably getting gorgeously tannd in summer.也許在夏天曬成迷死人的古銅色
- I'll finally see a summer breeze,我終於會看見夏天的微風
- blow away a winter storm.吹走夏天的暴風雪
- And find out what happens to solid water,然後看看硬的水會怎麼樣
- when it gets warm.當天氣溫熱起來
- And I can't wait to see,what my buddies all think of me.而我等不及想看 我的好朋友們怎麼看待我
- Just imagine how much ciiler I'll be in summer!想像我在夏天會有多清涼
- The hot and the cold are both so intense,熱與冷兩者都很強烈
- put them together,it just makes sense!把他們放在一起 真是很有道理
- Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle,冬天是個窩在家裡抱在一起的好時機
- but put me in summer and I'll be a...happy snowman!但把我放在夏天裡 我就會是....個快樂的雪人
第十週:10/30-11/03
單元2-8~2-9
- When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream 當生活困難時我喜歡抓住我的(接下句)夢想
- of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam!放鬆在夏天的陽光中就釋放出怨氣
- Oh the sky will be blue...喔 天空會是藍的
- And you guys'll be there too.而你們也會在那裡
- When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!當我終於做了冰凍的東西在夏天會做的事時
- I'm gonna tell him.我要告訴他
- Don't you dare.你敢
- In summer!就在夏天!
- So,Come on!Elsa's this way.那麼 來吧 Elsay在這邊
- Let's go bring back summer! --I'm coming!我們來把夏天帶回來吧 --我來了
- Somebody's got to tell him.總要有人告訴他
- No. No. You've got the bark facing down.不 不 你把樹皮朝下了
- The bark needs to be face-up.樹皮得要朝上
- Bark down is drier.(Bark up) Bark down.樹皮朝下必較乾(朝上)朝下
- Cloak.Does anyone need a cloak?斗篷 有人要斗篷嗎?
- Arendelle is indebted to you,Your Highness.Arendelle受恩於你 殿下
第十一週:11/06-11/10
- 單元2-10~2-11
- The castle is open.There's soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall.城堡是開啟的 大廳裡有湯和熱酒
- Here.Pass these out.拿去 把這些發出去
- Prince Hans,are we expected to just sit here and freeze Hans王子 我們是要被指望坐等受凍嗎?(接下句)
- While you give away all of Arendelle's Tradable goods?在你發送Arendelle的可交易商品時
- Princess Anna has given her orders and....Anna公主有下了她的指令而且...
- And that's another thing,而且還有另一件事
- has it dawned on you that your Princess may be你有醒悟到你的公主或許
- conspiring with a wicked sorceress...to destroy us all?與邪惡的巫術共謀來毀滅我們大家?
- Do not question the Princess.She left me in charge,不要質疑公主 她交付我負責
- and I will not hesitate to而我會豪不猶豫
- protect Arendelle from treason. --Treason?!保衛Arendelle免於叛亂 --叛亂?
- Whoa!Whoa!Whoa,boy.Easy.Easy.喔 喔 喔 小子 慢慢來 慢慢來
- Princess Anna is in trouble.Anna公主有麻煩了
- I need volunteers to go with me to find her! --I'll go 我需要志願者跟我去找她 --我去
- I volunteer two men,my Lord!我自願出兩個人 大人
第十二週:11/13-11/17
- 單元2-12~2-13
- Be prepared for anything,做好萬全的準備
- And should you encounter the Queen,如果你們遇見了皇后
- you are to put an end to this winter.你們要結束這個冬天
- Do you understand?你們懂了嗎?
- So how exctly are you planning to stop this weather?那麼你到底打算如何終止這天氣?
- Oh,I am gonna talk to my sister.喔 我要跟我姐談談
- That's your plan?那就是你的計劃?
- My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister. --Yup.我的冰生意就仰賴你跟你姐的談話 --是的
- So you're not at all afraid of her?那你一點都不怕她?
- Why would I be?我為什麼要怕?
- Yeah. I be she's the nicest,gentlest,warmest person ever.是阿 我敢說她是最好最文雅最溫馨的人了
- Oh,look at that.I've been impaled. --what now?喔 看阿 我已被刺穿了 --這下怎麼辦?
- It's too steep. I've only got one rope,太陡峭了 我只有一條繩子
- And you don't know how to climb mountains.而你不知道怎麼爬山
- Says who? --What are you doing?誰說的? --你在幹嘛?
- I'm going to see my sister.我要去見我姐姐
第十三週:11/20-11/24
- 單元2-14~2-15
- You're gonna kill yourself.I wouldn't put my foot there.你會害死你自己 我不會把我的腳放在那裡
- You're distracting me.... --Or there.你在分散我的注意力 --或是那裡
- How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?你怎麼知道Elsa想見你
- I'm just blocking you out'cause I gotta concentrate here.我要把你屏除開來 因為我得專心一點
- You know,most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone.你知道 大多數消失在山上的人是想獨處
- Nobody wants to be alone.Except maybe you....沒有人想要獨處 除了也許你吧....
- I'm not alone....I have friends,remember?我不是獨自一人...我有朋友的 記得嗎?
- You mean the love experts?你是指那些愛情專家
- Yes,the love experts!是的 那些愛情專家
- Please tell me I'm almost there.請告訴我我快到了
- Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here? --Hang on...這裡的空氣對你來說有沒有好像有點稀薄? --等等...
- Hey,Sven?Not sure if this is going to solve the problem,嘿 Sven?我不確定這是不是會解決問題
- but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go.但我找到一座階梯完全引導你們到想要去的地方
- Ha ha.Thank goodness.Catch!哈哈 謝天謝地 接住
- Thanks!That was like a crazy trust exercise.謝拉 那就好像瘋狂信任訓練一樣
- Now that's ice.I might cry.那才叫冰 我大概要哭了
第十四週:11/27-12/01
- 單元2-16~2-17
- Go ahead.I won't judge.請便 我不會批評的
- All right, take it easy.Come here,I gotcha.好了 慢慢來 來這裡 我扶住你了
- Okay.You stay right here,buddy.好了 你留在這裡 兄弟
- Flawless.完美無瑕
- Knok...Just knock... Why isn't she knocking...? 敲門...就敲呀...她為何不敲門?
- Do you think she knows how to knock?你覺得她知道怎麼敲門嗎?
- It opened. That's a first.門是開著的 這倒是頭一遭
- You should probably wait out here. --What?你們可能應該在外頭等 --什麼?
- Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything.上次我介紹個男的時 她把一切都凍住了
- But.But...Oh come on,it's a palace made of ice. Ice is my life...但 但...喔拜託 那可是冰做的宮殿耶 冰是我的生命啊...
- Bye,Sven.(You too,Olaf.) Me?掰 Sven(你也是 Olaf)我?
- Just give us a minute. --Okay. One...two...Three...four... 給我們一點時間 --好吧 1...2...3..4...
- Elsa? It's me...Anna. --Anna? Elsa?是我...Anna --Anna?
- Wow...Elsa,you look different... 哇...Elsa你看起來不一樣了
- It's good different...And this place...is amazing... 是好的不一樣...還有這地方..太神奇了...
- Thank you. I never knew what I was capable of.謝謝你 我從不知道我有何能耐
- I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd known...對所發生的事我很抱歉 要是我早知道...
第十五週:12/04-12/08
- 單元2-18~2-19
- No,it's okay. You don't have to apologize.不 沒關係 你不用道歉
- But you should probably go,please.但也許你應該走了 麻煩你
- But I just got here.可是我才剛到阿
- You belong down in Arendelle. --So do you...你屬於Arendelle --你也是阿
- No,Anna.I belong here.Alone.不Anna 我屬於這裡 一個人
- Where I can be who I am,一個我能做我自己的地方
- Without hurting anybody.而不去傷害任何人
- Actually,about that... -- 58...59...60. --Wait.What is that?事實上 關於那一點...--58...59...60. --等等那是甚麼?
- Hi,I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. --Olaf?嗨 我是Olaf 我喜歡溫暖的擁抱 --Olaf?
- You built me.You remember that? 你造就了我 你記得嗎?
- And you're alive? --Um...I think so?你是活的? --恩...我想是吧?
- He's just like the one we built as kids. --Yeah!它就像我們小時候做的那個一樣 --是阿
- So we were so close.所以我們以前很親密
- We can be like that again.(Slow Down...--Anna!) 我們可以再像那樣子 (慢點...Anna)
- No,we can't.Goodbye,Anna... --Elsa,wait...不 我們不可以 再見Anna --Elsa等等...
- No, I'm just trying to protect you.不 我只是要保護你
第十六週:12/11-12/15
- 單元2-20~2-21
- You don't have to protect me.I'm not afraid.你不必保護我 我不怕
- Please don't shut me out again.請你別再把我屏除於外
- Please don't slam the door.請別用力關上門
- You don't have to keep your distance anymore.你不用再保持你的距離
- 'Cause for the first time in forever,I finally understand.因為長久以來的首次 我終於了解
- For the first tome in forever,we can fix this hand in hand 長久以來的首次 我們可以攜手修補這件事
- We can head down this mountain together.我們可以一起下去這座山
- You don't have to live in fear.你不必生活在恐懼中
- 'Cause for the first time in forever,I will be right here. 因為長久以來的首次 我會在此
- Anna,please go back home.Your life awaits. Anna請回家去吧 你的人生在等著
- Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates.--Yeah,but.... 去享受陽光並打開大門 --是阿 可是....
- I know! You mean well,but leave me be.我知道你是好意 但別管我
- Yes,I'm alone.But I'm alone and free.是的 我是一個人 但我是一個人且自由的
- Just stay away and you'll be safe from me.--Actually,we're not.就離我遠點你們就會安全了 ---事實上 我們不是
- What do you mean you're not?你們不是 是甚麼意思?
- I get the feeling you don't know.我感覺到你並不知情
第十七週:12/18-12/22
- 單元2-22~2-23
- What do I not know?我什麼不知道?
- Arendelle's in deep deep deep deep snow. --What? Arendelle處在很深很深很深很深的雪中 --什麼?
- You kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere. --Everywhere? 你發動了一場永恆的冬天到每個地方 --每個地方?
- It's okay,you can just unfreeze it.沒關係的 你把它解凍就行了
- No,I can't.I don't know how...不 我沒辦法 我不知道該怎麼做...
- Sure you can.I know you can!你當然可以 我知道你可以!
- 'Cause for the first time in forever,you don't have to be afraid. 因為長久以來首度 你不必害怕
- I'm such a Fool! I can't be Free!我真是個傻瓜 我沒辦法自由
- No escape from the storm inside of me!逃脫不出我內心的暴風雪
- We can work this out together.我們可以一起來處理好這件事
- I can't control the curse!我控制不了這詛咒
- We'll reverse the storm you've made.我們來反轉你造的這場暴風雪
- Anna,please,you'll only make it worse! Anna拜託 你只會將事情弄得更糟
- Don't panic.We'll make the sun shine bright.別驚慌 我們來將太陽光明的照耀著
- There's so much fear!You're not safe here!這裡有太多的畏懼 你在這裡不安全
- we can face this thing together... --I can't!我們可以一起面對這件事 --我沒辦法
第十八週:12/25-12/29
- 單元2-24~2-25
- Anna.Are you okay? Anna你還好嗎?
- I'm okay....I'm fine... --Who's this?我還好...我沒事... --這是誰?
- Wait,it doesn't matter.Just....You have to go.等等 無所謂了 就...你們必須離開了
- No,I know we can figure this out together...不 我知道我們能一起想出辦法解決的...
- How? What power do you have to stop this winter?To stop me?怎麼想? 你有什麼法力來阻止這個冬天?來阻止我?
- Anna,I think we should go.Anna 我想我們該走了
- No. I'm not leaving without you,Elsa. --Yes,you are.不沒有你我不離開 Elsa --是的 你要離開
- Stop.Put us down! --Go away!停下來 放我們下來 --走吧
- Heads up!Watch out for my butt!小心 看著我的身體
- I't is not nice to throw people!丟人是不好的
- Wow,Wow,Wow Feisty pants. Ok,Relax.喔 喔 喔 小辣椒 好了 放輕鬆
- Just calm down. Calm down. --All right.I'm okay.冷靜下來 冷靜下來 --好了 我沒事了
- Just let the snowman be.(I'm clam...)Great.別里雪人了(我冷靜下來了)太好了
- Oh...Come on! Uh-oh.See. Now you made him mad!喔...拜託 喔歐 看吧 這下你惹毛他了
- I'll distract him.我來引開他
- You guys go. No,no,not you guys.你們走 不不 不是你們啦
第十九週:01/01-01/05
- 單元2-26~2-27
- This just got a whole lot harder.這簡直更艱難了
- Look out. What are you doing? --I got him! 小心 你在幹什麼? --我逮到他了
- It's a hundred foot drop. --It's two hundred.那有100呎深 --那有200呎
- What's that for? 那是要幹嘛?
- I'm digging a snow anchor. 我在挖雪錨
- Okay. What if we fall?好 萬一我們摔下去呢?
- There's twenty feet of fresh powder down there. 底下有20呎的新雪
- It'll be like landing on a pillow.Hopefully.那會好像是降落到枕頭上 希望是
- Okay,Anna. On three. One... --Okay.You tell me when.... 好了Anna 數到3 1... --好了 你告訴我何時...
- Two... --I'm ready to go...I was born ready!Yes! 2... --我準備要跳了...我天生就準備好了 好耶
- Calm down. Tree! --What the...Whoa! That happened. 冷靜點 (3) 搞啥...哇 那倒是有過
- Ah.Ah. Man,am I out of shape. 啊 啊 天啊 我不成人形了
- There we go. Hey,Anna!Sven! 好了 嘿 Anna!Sven!
- Where'd you guys go? We totally lost Marshmallow back there! 你們大家去哪了? 我們完全甩開剛剛那個棉花糖了
- Hey. We were just talking about you.嘿 我們剛剛才談到你
- All good things, all good things.都是好事 都是好事
第二十週:01/08-01/12
- 單元2-28~2-29
- No!This is not making much of a difference! Is it? --Olaf!不 這不會造成甚麼大變化 對不對? --Olaf
- Hang in there,guys! --Go Faster! --Wait,what? Kristoff!支持住呀 各位 --爬快一點 等等 怎麼了 Kristoff
- Don't come back! --We won't.別回來了 --我們不會的
- Hey,you were right.Just like a pillow. --Olaf!嘿 你說的沒錯 就像枕頭一樣 --Olaf
- I can't feel my legs! --Those are my legs.我感覺不到我的腿 --那是我的腿
- Ooh.Hey,do me a favor,grab my butt.嘿 嘿幫我個忙 抓住我的屁股
- Oh,That feels better.喔 感覺好多了
- Hey,Sven!He found us.嘿 Sven他找到我們了
- Who's my cute little reindeer?我這可愛的小馴鹿是誰呀?
- Don't talk to him like that. --You're tickling me.別那樣跟他說話 --你在搔我癢
- Here.You okay? --Thank you.Um... How's your head?我是說 沒事 呃...我很好
- I mean,It's fine.Ah...I'm good.給你 你還好嗎? --謝謝你 恩...你的頭怎麼樣了?
- Ha.I've got a thick skull.哈 我有個很厚的顱骨
- I don't have a skull...Or bones.我沒有顱骨...或任何骨頭
- So...So Now what? --Now what? Now what?!那麼現在要幹嘛? --現在要幹嘛? 現在要幹嘛?
- Oooh! What am I gonna do?喔 我要怎麼辦?
第二十一週:01/15-01/19
- 單元2-30~2-31
- She threw me out. I can’t go back to Arendelle with the weather like this.她把我丟出來 我不能在這樣的天氣下回Arendelle
- And then there’s your ice business...然後還有你的冰生意
- Hey,hey,don’t worry about my ice business...嘿嘿別擔心我的冰生意
- Worry about your hair. —What?擔心你的頭髮吧 什麼?
- I just fell off a cliff.You should see your hair. 我剛從斷崖摔下來 你該看看你的頭髮
- No,yours is turning white. 不 你的變白色了
- White?It’s...what? 白色?它...什麼?
- It’s because she struck you,isn’t it? 那是因為她打擊了你 對不對?
- Does it look bad?看起來很糟嗎?
- No.(You hesitated.)No,I didn’t. Anna。 不(你遲疑了不 我沒有
- Anna,you need help.Okay?Come on. 你需要協助 好嗎? 來吧
- Okay!Where are we going?好吧 我們要去哪裡?
- To see my friends.—The love experts? —Love experts?!去見我的朋友 ——那些愛情專家?——愛情專家?
- And don’t worry,they’ll be able to fix this.不用擔心 他們能修復這個的
- How do you know?你怎麼知道?
- Because I’ve seen them do it before.因為 我以前看他們做過