暑假第二份英文作業/2017.07.03-2017.08.25/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→07/03-07/07) |
(→08/21-08/25) |
||
(未顯示2位用戶所作出之11次版本) | |||
第 1 行: | 第 1 行: | ||
===07/03-07/07=== | ===07/03-07/07=== | ||
單元1-34~1-35 | 單元1-34~1-35 | ||
− | *Wait.Slow down. | + | *Wait.Slow down.No one's brothers are staying here.等等 慢一點 沒有人的哥哥要住在這裡 |
*No one is getting married. --Wait,what?沒有人要結婚 --等等 什麼? | *No one is getting married. --Wait,what?沒有人要結婚 --等等 什麼? | ||
*May I talk to you,please.Alone.我可以跟你談談嗎? 麻煩 單獨 | *May I talk to you,please.Alone.我可以跟你談談嗎? 麻煩 單獨 | ||
第 23 行: | 第 23 行: | ||
*What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna | *What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna | ||
*No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外? | *No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外? | ||
− | * | + | *Why do you shut the world out?!你為何拒這世界於外? |
*What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了 | *What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了 | ||
*Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生 | *Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生 | ||
第 57 行: | 第 57 行: | ||
===07/24-07/28=== | ===07/24-07/28=== | ||
+ | 單元1-40~1-41 | ||
+ | *I leave Prince Hans in charge!我留下Hans王子全權負責 | ||
+ | *Are you sure you can trust her? 你確定你能信賴她? | ||
+ | *I don't want you getting hurt.我不要你受到傷害 | ||
+ | *She's my sister,she would never hurt me.她是我姐姐 她決不會傷害我的 | ||
+ | *The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight,雪今晚在山上發出白色的光芒 | ||
+ | *Not a footprint to be seen.看不見任何腳印 | ||
+ | *A kingdom of isolation.一個孤立的國度 | ||
+ | *And it looks like I'm the Queen.看來我就是(這個國度的)皇后 | ||
+ | *The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.風向內心迴旋的風暴般咆哮 | ||
+ | *Couldn't keep it in,Heaven knows I tried...無法抑制它 老天知道我努力過了 | ||
+ | *Don't let them in, don't let them see,別讓他們進來 別讓他們看到 | ||
+ | *Be the good girl you always have to be.做個你一直以來必須做的好女孩 | ||
+ | *Conceal,don't feel,don't let them know.隱藏 別去感受 別讓他們知道 | ||
+ | *Well,now they know.這下他們知道了 | ||
+ | *Let it go.Let it go.Can't hold it back anymore. 釋放它吧 釋放它吧 再也抑制不了了 | ||
+ | *Let it go.Let it go.Turn away and Slam the door.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 轉身離開用力關上門 | ||
===07/31-08/04=== | ===07/31-08/04=== | ||
+ | 單元1-42~1-43 | ||
+ | *I don't care what they're going to say.我不在乎人們怎麼說 | ||
+ | *Let the storm rage on.讓暴風雪肆虐吧 | ||
+ | *The cold never bothered me anyway寒冷從不困擾我 | ||
+ | *It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.很有趣某些距離如何讓一切看起來很渺小 | ||
+ | *And the fear that once controlled me.而那一度控制我的恐懼 | ||
+ | *Can't get to me at all.再也奈何不了我 | ||
+ | *It's time to see what I can do,該是看我有何本事的時候了 | ||
+ | *To test the limits and Break through.來測試我的極限並突破 | ||
+ | *No right,no wrong,no rules for me... I'm free!沒有規範於我..我自由了 | ||
+ | *Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 我是擁有風與天空的人 | ||
+ | *Let it go!Let it go!You'll never see me cry.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 你永遠不會看到我哭泣 | ||
+ | *Here I stand and...here I'll stay.站立在此 ...我駐足在此 | ||
+ | *Let the storm rage on ...讓暴風雪肆虐吧 | ||
+ | *My power flurries through the air into the ground.我的法力經由空氣中衝入地面 | ||
+ | *My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.我的靈魂以冰凍的碎片在四周盤旋 | ||
+ | *And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast...一個想法像一陣冰冷的疾風具體呈現 | ||
===08/07-08/11=== | ===08/07-08/11=== | ||
+ | 單元1-44~1-45 | ||
+ | *I'm never going back,我永不回頭 | ||
+ | *The past is in the past!過去已經過去 | ||
+ | *Let it go!Let it go!And I'll rise like break of Dawn.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 我將似破曉般升起 | ||
+ | *Let it go!Let it go!釋放它吧 釋放它吧 | ||
+ | *That perfect girl is gone. 那完美的女孩已不在了 | ||
+ | *Here I stand in the light of day.我在白晝的光芒中站立 | ||
+ | *Let the storm rage on!讓暴風雪肆虐吧 | ||
+ | *The cold never bothered me anyway.寒冷反正從不困擾我 | ||
+ | *Elsa!Elsa!Elsa!,It's me,Anna...Elsa!Elsa!Elsa!是我Anna | ||
+ | *Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer.你那個不是有意逼你冷凍夏天的妹妹 | ||
+ | *I'm sorry.I't all my f-f-fault.我很抱歉 那都是我的錯 | ||
+ | *Of course,none of this would have happened if she'd just told me her secret..ha..She's a stinker.當然了 這一切都不會發生 如果她告訴我她的秘密 ...哈...她真是討厭 | ||
+ | *Oh no.No.No.No.Come back.No.喔 不 不 不 回來 不 | ||
+ | *Oooo-Kay.Snow,it had be snow,好吧 雪 它就一定得是雪 | ||
+ | *She couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic 她就不能有熱帶的魔法 | ||
+ | *that covered the f-f-fjord in white sand and warm...Fire! Cold,cold...以白色的沙和溫暖來覆蓋峽灣 ... 火 好冷好冷 | ||
===08/14-08/18=== | ===08/14-08/18=== | ||
+ | 單元1-46~1-47 | ||
+ | *Wandering Oaken's Trading Post.Ooh!And Sauna...流浪奧肯貿易站 喔 還有蒸汽浴 | ||
+ | *Big summer blow out.夏日大降價 | ||
+ | *Half off swimming suits,clogs,半價的有泳衣 木屐 | ||
+ | *And a sun balm of my own invention,yah?還有我自己發明的防曬乳 如何? | ||
+ | *Oh,great.For now,how about boots,winter boots...and dresses?呃 很好 目前來講 靴子 冬天的靴子..還有衣服如何? | ||
+ | *That would be in our winter department.那會是我們的冬季部門 | ||
+ | *Oh,Um,I was just wondering,has another young woman,喔 嗯 我只是好奇 有沒有另一個年經的女子 | ||
+ | *the Queen perhaps,I don't know,passed through here?皇后或許 我不知道 經過這裡? | ||
+ | *Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you,dear.唯一夠瘋在這暴風雪中出來的只有你 親愛的 | ||
+ | *You and this fellow...Hoo hoo.Big summer blow out.你和這傢伙 喲呵 夏季大降價 | ||
+ | *Carrots.(Hah?)Behind you.紅蘿蔔(蛤?)你後面 | ||
+ | *Oh,right.Excuse me.喔 是的 抱歉 | ||
+ | *A real howler in July,Yes?七月中糟糕的一天 是嗎? | ||
+ | *Where ever could it be coming from?敢問你是打哪來的? | ||
+ | *The North Mountain. --North Mountain.北山 --北山 | ||
+ | *That'll be forty.--Forty?No,ten.一共40 --40? 不 10 | ||
===08/21-08/25=== | ===08/21-08/25=== | ||
+ | 單元1-48~1-49 | ||
+ | *Oh dear,no good.See.These are from our winter stock,喔糟糕 不好 照些是來自我們的冬季庫存 | ||
+ | *Where supply and demand have a big problem. 那部份供給與需求是個很大的問題 | ||
+ | *You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?你要跟我談供給與需求的問題? | ||
+ | *I sell ice for a living.我靠冰維生呢 | ||
+ | *Ooh,that's a rough business to be in right now.嗚 那在這個時候可不是個好做的生意呢 | ||
+ | *I mean,that is really...Ahem.That's unfortunate.我是說 那真的是...呃 那太不幸了 | ||
+ | *Still forty.But I will throw in a 還是40 但我會附贈一個 | ||
+ | *visit to Oaken's sauna.Hoo hoo!Hi family.櫟木蒸汽浴的參觀 喲呵 嗨 我的家人 | ||
+ | *Ten's all I got.Help me out.10(元)是我僅有的 幫個忙吧 | ||
+ | *Okay.Ten will get you this and no more.好吧 10(元)能給你這個 沒別的了 | ||
+ | *Okay,just tell me one thing...好了 就告訴我一件事.. | ||
+ | *What was...happening on the North Mountain?北山發生了什麼事? | ||
+ | *Did it seem magical?有沒有似乎是神奇的? | ||
+ | *Yes! Now,back up while I deal with this crook here.有的 好了 閃一邊 我跟著個騙子交涉 | ||
+ | *What did you call me?你剛剛叫我甚麼? | ||
+ | *Okay.Okay, I'm-out.Ow!Whoa! --Bye bye.好了 好了 我出去了 哇 --再見了 |
2017年9月11日 (一) 11:41的最新修訂版本
目錄
07/03-07/07
單元1-34~1-35
- Wait.Slow down.No one's brothers are staying here.等等 慢一點 沒有人的哥哥要住在這裡
- No one is getting married. --Wait,what?沒有人要結婚 --等等 什麼?
- May I talk to you,please.Alone.我可以跟你談談嗎? 麻煩 單獨
- No.Whatever you have to say,不 不管你要說甚麼
- you....you can say to both of us.你..你都可以跟我們倆一起說
- Fine.You can't marry a man you just met.好 你不能嫁給一個剛認識的人
- You can if it's true love.可以 如果那是真愛呢
- Anna,what do you know about true love?Anna你又懂什麼是真愛呢?
- More than you.All you know is how to shut people out. 比你懂 你所知道的就是如何拒人於外
- You asked for my blessing,but my answer is no.你要求我的祝福 但我的回答是不
- Now,Excuse me.好了 告辭了
- Your Majesty,if may ease your.... 陛下 如果我可以讓你安...
- No,you may not.And I-I think you should go.不 你不可以 而我..我想 你該走了
- The party is over.Close the gates. --Yes,Your Majesty.宴會結束了 關上大門 --是的陛下
- What?Elsa,no.No,wait!什麼?Elsa不 不 等等
- Give me my glove!把我的手套給我
07/10-07/14
單元1-36~1-37
- Elsa,please.Please.I can't live like this anymore.--...Then leave.Elsa求求你我不能再像這樣過日子了 --那就離開吧
- What did I ever do to you?! --Enough,Anna.我有曾經對你做什麼嗎? --夠了Anna
- No.Why?Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼? 你為何拒我於外?
- Why do you shut the world out?!你為何拒這世界於外?
- What are you afraid of?! -- I said,enough 你是在怕什麼? --我說夠了
- Sorcery.I knew there was something dubious going on here.巫術 我就知道這裡有可疑的事發生
- Elsa...? --There she is. --Yes,it is her.Elsa? Queen Elsa.她在那裡 --對 那是她 Elsa皇后
- Our beautiful Queen. Your Majesty? Are you all right?我們美麗的皇后 陛下? 你還好嗎?
- There she is!Stop her!她在那裡 攔住她
- Please,just stay away from me.Stay away!拜託 離我遠一點 離遠一點
- Monster...Monster!--Elsa! Elsa...wait,Please!Elsa,Stop!怪物...怪物.. --Elsa Elsa 等等求求你Elsa 停下來
- Anna!(No.)The Fjord. --Snow?--Yes,snow!Anna(不)峽灣 --- 雪? --是的雪
- Are you all right? (No.)Did you know? (No.)還好嗎? (不) 你之前知道嗎?(不)
- Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!看 下雪了 下雪了
- The Queen has cursed this land!皇后對這塊土地下了詛咒了
- She must be stopped! You have to go after her...--Wait,no! 她必須受到阻止 你必須去追她 --等等 不
07/17-07/21
單元1-38~1-39
- You!Is there sorcery in you,too?你 你也有巫術嗎?
- Are you a monster,too?你也是個怪物嗎?
- No.No. I'm completely ordinary.不 不我完全是平凡的
- That's right she is. ...In the best way.沒錯她是的... 一種好的平凡
- And my sister's not a monster.還有我姐姐不是怪物
- She nearly killed me.她差點就殺了我
- You slipped on ice.. --Her ice!你在冰上滑了一跤...--她的冰
- It was an accident.She was scared.那是個意外 她當時很害怕
- She didn't mean it.She didn't mean any of this...她不是有意的 這一切她都不是有意的
- Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.今晚 是我的錯 我逼她的
- So I'm the one that needs to go after her.--What?--Yeah.所以我才是必須去追她的人 --什麼? --是的
- Bring me my horse,please.請帶我的馬來
- Anna,no.It's too dangerous.Anna不 這太危險了
- Elsa's not dangerous.I'll bring her back,And I'll make this right.Elsa不危險我會帶她回來然後我會矯正這件事
- I'm coming with you...我跟你去
- No,I need you here to take care of Arendelle.---On my honor. 不 我需要你在這裡照顧Arendelle --以我的名譽保證
07/24-07/28
單元1-40~1-41
- I leave Prince Hans in charge!我留下Hans王子全權負責
- Are you sure you can trust her? 你確定你能信賴她?
- I don't want you getting hurt.我不要你受到傷害
- She's my sister,she would never hurt me.她是我姐姐 她決不會傷害我的
- The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight,雪今晚在山上發出白色的光芒
- Not a footprint to be seen.看不見任何腳印
- A kingdom of isolation.一個孤立的國度
- And it looks like I'm the Queen.看來我就是(這個國度的)皇后
- The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.風向內心迴旋的風暴般咆哮
- Couldn't keep it in,Heaven knows I tried...無法抑制它 老天知道我努力過了
- Don't let them in, don't let them see,別讓他們進來 別讓他們看到
- Be the good girl you always have to be.做個你一直以來必須做的好女孩
- Conceal,don't feel,don't let them know.隱藏 別去感受 別讓他們知道
- Well,now they know.這下他們知道了
- Let it go.Let it go.Can't hold it back anymore. 釋放它吧 釋放它吧 再也抑制不了了
- Let it go.Let it go.Turn away and Slam the door.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 轉身離開用力關上門
07/31-08/04
單元1-42~1-43
- I don't care what they're going to say.我不在乎人們怎麼說
- Let the storm rage on.讓暴風雪肆虐吧
- The cold never bothered me anyway寒冷從不困擾我
- It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.很有趣某些距離如何讓一切看起來很渺小
- And the fear that once controlled me.而那一度控制我的恐懼
- Can't get to me at all.再也奈何不了我
- It's time to see what I can do,該是看我有何本事的時候了
- To test the limits and Break through.來測試我的極限並突破
- No right,no wrong,no rules for me... I'm free!沒有規範於我..我自由了
- Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 我是擁有風與天空的人
- Let it go!Let it go!You'll never see me cry.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 你永遠不會看到我哭泣
- Here I stand and...here I'll stay.站立在此 ...我駐足在此
- Let the storm rage on ...讓暴風雪肆虐吧
- My power flurries through the air into the ground.我的法力經由空氣中衝入地面
- My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.我的靈魂以冰凍的碎片在四周盤旋
- And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast...一個想法像一陣冰冷的疾風具體呈現
08/07-08/11
單元1-44~1-45
- I'm never going back,我永不回頭
- The past is in the past!過去已經過去
- Let it go!Let it go!And I'll rise like break of Dawn.釋放它吧 釋放它吧 我將似破曉般升起
- Let it go!Let it go!釋放它吧 釋放它吧
- That perfect girl is gone. 那完美的女孩已不在了
- Here I stand in the light of day.我在白晝的光芒中站立
- Let the storm rage on!讓暴風雪肆虐吧
- The cold never bothered me anyway.寒冷反正從不困擾我
- Elsa!Elsa!Elsa!,It's me,Anna...Elsa!Elsa!Elsa!是我Anna
- Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer.你那個不是有意逼你冷凍夏天的妹妹
- I'm sorry.I't all my f-f-fault.我很抱歉 那都是我的錯
- Of course,none of this would have happened if she'd just told me her secret..ha..She's a stinker.當然了 這一切都不會發生 如果她告訴我她的秘密 ...哈...她真是討厭
- Oh no.No.No.No.Come back.No.喔 不 不 不 回來 不
- Oooo-Kay.Snow,it had be snow,好吧 雪 它就一定得是雪
- She couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic 她就不能有熱帶的魔法
- that covered the f-f-fjord in white sand and warm...Fire! Cold,cold...以白色的沙和溫暖來覆蓋峽灣 ... 火 好冷好冷
08/14-08/18
單元1-46~1-47
- Wandering Oaken's Trading Post.Ooh!And Sauna...流浪奧肯貿易站 喔 還有蒸汽浴
- Big summer blow out.夏日大降價
- Half off swimming suits,clogs,半價的有泳衣 木屐
- And a sun balm of my own invention,yah?還有我自己發明的防曬乳 如何?
- Oh,great.For now,how about boots,winter boots...and dresses?呃 很好 目前來講 靴子 冬天的靴子..還有衣服如何?
- That would be in our winter department.那會是我們的冬季部門
- Oh,Um,I was just wondering,has another young woman,喔 嗯 我只是好奇 有沒有另一個年經的女子
- the Queen perhaps,I don't know,passed through here?皇后或許 我不知道 經過這裡?
- Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you,dear.唯一夠瘋在這暴風雪中出來的只有你 親愛的
- You and this fellow...Hoo hoo.Big summer blow out.你和這傢伙 喲呵 夏季大降價
- Carrots.(Hah?)Behind you.紅蘿蔔(蛤?)你後面
- Oh,right.Excuse me.喔 是的 抱歉
- A real howler in July,Yes?七月中糟糕的一天 是嗎?
- Where ever could it be coming from?敢問你是打哪來的?
- The North Mountain. --North Mountain.北山 --北山
- That'll be forty.--Forty?No,ten.一共40 --40? 不 10
08/21-08/25
單元1-48~1-49
- Oh dear,no good.See.These are from our winter stock,喔糟糕 不好 照些是來自我們的冬季庫存
- Where supply and demand have a big problem. 那部份供給與需求是個很大的問題
- You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?你要跟我談供給與需求的問題?
- I sell ice for a living.我靠冰維生呢
- Ooh,that's a rough business to be in right now.嗚 那在這個時候可不是個好做的生意呢
- I mean,that is really...Ahem.That's unfortunate.我是說 那真的是...呃 那太不幸了
- Still forty.But I will throw in a 還是40 但我會附贈一個
- visit to Oaken's sauna.Hoo hoo!Hi family.櫟木蒸汽浴的參觀 喲呵 嗨 我的家人
- Ten's all I got.Help me out.10(元)是我僅有的 幫個忙吧
- Okay.Ten will get you this and no more.好吧 10(元)能給你這個 沒別的了
- Okay,just tell me one thing...好了 就告訴我一件事..
- What was...happening on the North Mountain?北山發生了什麼事?
- Did it seem magical?有沒有似乎是神奇的?
- Yes! Now,back up while I deal with this crook here.有的 好了 閃一邊 我跟著個騙子交涉
- What did you call me?你剛剛叫我甚麼?
- Okay.Okay, I'm-out.Ow!Whoa! --Bye bye.好了 好了 我出去了 哇 --再見了