第二份英文作業/2017.03.06-2017.06.18/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異

出自六年制學程
跳轉到: 導覽搜尋
05/08-05/14
06/12-06/18
 
(未顯示2位用戶所作出之16次版本)
第 157 行: 第 157 行:
 
*For the first time in forever.長久以來首度
 
*For the first time in forever.長久以來首度
 
*Don't let them in,don't let them see別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見
 
*Don't let them in,don't let them see別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見
*l'm getting what l'm dreaming of.我要得到我所夢想的
+
*I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.我要得到我所夢想的
 
*Be the good girl you always have to be.當你一直以來必須做的好女孩
 
*Be the good girl you always have to be.當你一直以來必須做的好女孩
 
*A chance to change my only world.一個改變我唯一的世界的機會
 
*A chance to change my only world.一個改變我唯一的世界的機會
第 163 行: 第 163 行:
 
*A chance to find true love 一個尋找真愛的機會
 
*A chance to find true love 一個尋找真愛的機會
 
*Don't see,don't feel,don't let them know.別看 別去感受 別讓他們知道
 
*Don't see,don't feel,don't let them know.別看 別去感受 別讓他們知道
*l know it all ends tomorrow,我知道明天都將結束
+
*I know it all ends tomorrow,我知道明天都將結束
 
*So it has to be today!所以必須是今天
 
*So it has to be today!所以必須是今天
 
*'Cause for the first time in forever… 因為長久以來首度
 
*'Cause for the first time in forever… 因為長久以來首度
 
*For the first time in forever!長久以來首度
 
*For the first time in forever!長久以來首度
 
*Nothing's in my way! --Hey!沒有任何東西擋住我 --嘿!
 
*Nothing's in my way! --Hey!沒有任何東西擋住我 --嘿!
*l'm so sorry. Are you hurt?對不起 你有受傷嗎?
+
*I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?對不起 你有受傷嗎?
*Hey!i-ya,no.No.l'm okay. --Are you sure?嘿 是啊 不 不 我沒事 --你確定嗎?
+
*Hey!i-ya,no.No.I'm okay. --Are you sure?嘿 是啊 不 不 我沒事 --你確定嗎?
*Yeah,i just wasn't looking where I was going.是啊 我只是剛剛沒看著路
+
*Yeah,I just wasn't looking where I was going.是啊 我只是剛剛沒看著路
  
 
===05/08-05/14===
 
===05/08-05/14===
 
單元1-22~1-23
 
單元1-22~1-23
*But l'm great,actually.
+
*But I'm great,actually. 但是我很好其實
*oh,thank goodness.
+
*oh,thank goodness.喔 謝天謝地
*Oh,……Umm……Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
+
*Oh,……Umm……Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.喔 嗯 南方小島的王子 Hans
*Princess Anna of Arendelle.
+
*Princess Anna of Arendelle.Arendelle的公主Anna
*Princess…?My Lady.(Hi……again.)Oh boy.
+
*Princess…?My Lady.(Hi……again.)Oh boy.公主…? 小姐好(嗨 再一次)喔天啊
*Ha.This is awkward.Not you're awkward,
+
*Ha.This is awkward.Not you're awkward,哈 這真是好奇怪 不是你奇怪
*but just because we're…l'm awkward.
+
*but just because we're…l'm awkward.而只是因為我們是……我奇怪
*You're gorgeous.Wait,what?
+
*You're gorgeous.Wait,what?你超棒的 等等 說什麼?
*I'd like to formally apologize
+
*I'd like to formally apologize 我要正式道歉
*for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse…
+
*for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse… 為了和我的馬撞到Arendelle的公主
*And for every moment after.
+
*And for every moment after.也是為了之後的每一刻
*No.NO-no. It's fine.I'm not THAT Princess.
+
*No.NO-no. It's fine.I'm not THAT Princess.不 不 不 沒事的 我不是那個公主
*I mean,if you'd hit my sister Elsa,it would be…Cuz,you know…
+
*I mean,if you'd hit my sister Elsa,it would be…Cuz,you know… 我是說 若你撞到我姐那就會是…因為你知道
*Hello.But,lucky you,it's just me.--Just you?
+
*Hello.But,lucky you,it's just me.--Just you?哈囉 但是算你走運 那只是我 --只是你?
*…The bells. The coronation.
+
*…The bells. The coronation. 鐘聲 加冕
*I………I……I'd better go.I have to…l'd better go Bye!
+
*I………I……I'd better go.I have to…l'd better go Bye!我最好走了 我得要走了 我最好走了 掰
  
 
===05/15-05/21===
 
===05/15-05/21===
 +
*單元1-24~1-25
 +
*Your Majesty,The gloves.陛下 手套
 +
*…Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Arendelle的皇后Elsa
 +
*Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Princess Anna of Arendelle!Arendelle的皇后Elsa Arendelle的公主Anna
 +
*Here? Are you sure?I do not think I'm supposed to…Okay.這裡? 你確定? 我不認為我應該…好吧
 +
*(Hi) Hi me…? Oh. Um. Hi.(嗨) 跟我嗨嗎? 喔 嗯 嗨
 +
*You look beautiful… --Thank you.你看起來很漂亮 --謝謝你
 +
*You look beautifuller. I mean,not Fuller.你看起來漂亮更 我是說 不是亮更
 +
*You don't look Fuller,but more beautiful.你沒有看起來亮更 而是更漂亮
 +
*Thank you.So,this is what a party looks like?謝謝你 那麼 這就是宴會的樣子?
 +
*It's warmer than I thought.比我想的還要熱烈
 +
*And what is that amazing smell?……Chocolate.還有那驚人的味道是什麼呀?……巧克力
 +
*Your Majesty.The Duke of Weaseltown. 陛下 猥瑣城的公爵
 +
*Weselton.The Duke of Weselton… Weselton Weselton的公爵
 +
*Your Majesty,As your closest partner in trade,陛下 身為你最親近的貿易夥伴
 +
*It seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen.看來只有我獻上您初為皇后的第一支舞才是合適的
 +
*Thank you…Only I don't dance.謝謝你 只是我不會跳舞
 +
 
===05/22-05/28===
 
===05/22-05/28===
 +
單元1-26~1-27
 +
*But my sister does. 但我妹妹會跳舞
 +
*Lucky you… --Oh,I don't think… 算你走運… --喔 我不覺得…
 +
*lf you swoon,let me know,I'll catch you.--sorry.如果你暈眩 讓我知道 我會抱住你 --抱歉
 +
*Like an agile peacock… 就像一隻靈活的孔雀
 +
*Speaking of,so great to have the gates open.話說 大門開啟真的很棒
 +
*Why did they shut them in the first place? 他們當初為什麼關閉呢?
 +
*Do you know the reason? Hmm? --No. 你知道原因嗎? 嗯? --不
 +
*No…Oh,all right.Hang on.不知道… 喔 好吧 抓緊了
 +
*They don't call me "the little dipper"for nothing.他們可不是白白叫我小潛水鳥的
 +
*Like a chicken…with the face of a monkey…I fly.像隻有著猴子臉的雞… 我飛
 +
*Let me know when you're ready for another round,M'Lady.小姐你想再來一回合的時候讓我知道
 +
*Well,he was sprightly.他還真輕快呢
 +
*Especially for a man in heels.尤其對一個穿高跟鞋的男人來說
 +
*Are you okay? I've never been better.你還好嗎?--我從來沒那麼好過
 +
*This is so nice.I wish it could be like this all the time.這真的很棒 但願可以一直像這樣
 +
*Me too…But it can't.(Why not?) It just can't.我也是 但是不行 (為什麼不行?)就是不行
 +
 
===05/29-06/04===
 
===05/29-06/04===
 +
單元1-28~1-29
 +
*Excuse me for a minute.我告退一下
 +
*Glad I caught you.  --Hans! 很高興我捉住你了 --Hans
 +
*I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide…Oops.Sorry.我常常自己一個人擁有一整個起居室去滑溜…啊抱歉
 +
*…Your physique helps I'm sure,too.你的體格有幫助我也很肯定
 +
*What's this? --I was born with it,這是什麼? --我天生就有了
 +
*Althought I dreamt I was kissed by a troll. --like it.雖然我夢到我是被精靈所吻的 --我喜歡
 +
*Yeah,The whole thing!You got it.是啊 整件事 你說的對
 +
*Okay wait,wait.So you have how many brothers? 好的等等 那你有幾個兄弟?
 +
*Twelve older brothers.12個哥哥
 +
*Three of them pretended I was invisible…其中三個假裝我是隱形的
 +
*literally…for two years. --That's horrible.毫不誇張 長達兩年 --那太可怕了
 +
*lt's what brothers do --…And sisters.哥哥就是會這麼做 --還有姐姐
 +
*Elsa and I were really close when we were little.Elsa跟我小時候很親密
 +
*But then,one day she just shut me out,但之後有一天她就這麼把我拒於外
 +
*and…And I never knew why.而…而我從不知道為什麼
 +
*I would never shut you out.我永遠不會拒你於外的
 +
 
===06/5-06/11===
 
===06/5-06/11===
 +
單元1-30~1-31
 +
*Okay,can I just something crazy? ---I love crazy.好 我可以說些瘋狂的事嗎?--我喜歡瘋狂
 +
*All my life has been a series of doors in my face.我的人生都是一連串的門在我的眼前
 +
*And then suddenly I bump into you.然而我突然間遇見了你
 +
*I was thinking the same thing,我剛就在想同樣的事啊
 +
*because like…I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.因為就像…我這輩子都在找我的位置
 +
*And maybe it's the party talking,Or the chocolate fondue.而或許是因為宴會或巧克力火鍋的關係
 +
*But with you…--I found my place.--I see you face.可是跟你在一起 我找到了我的位置 --我看到你的臉
 +
*And it's nothing like I've ever known before.而那跟我之前所知道的完全不一樣
 +
*Love is an.open door…With you!With you!愛是扇敞開的門…與你一起 與你一起
 +
*Love is an open door.愛是扇敞開的門
 +
*I mean it's crazy. --What?我是說 那真是瞎 --怎麼?
 +
*We finish each other's…--Sandwiches!我們吃完彼此的…--三明治
 +
*That's what I was gonna say!那就是我要說的
 +
*I've never met someone…Who thinks so much like me.Jinx…jinx again.我從沒遇見有人…跟我想法那麼像的 比快 再一次
 +
*Our Mental Synchronization can have but one explanation,我們的心思同步只能有一種解釋
 +
*You and I were just meant to be.你和我是天生一對
 +
*Say goodbye To the pain of the past.向以往的痛苦道別吧
 +
 
===06/12-06/18===
 
===06/12-06/18===
 +
單元1-32~33
 +
*We don't have to feel it anymore!Love is an open…door!…我們再也不必去感受它了 愛是一扇敞開的門
 +
*Life can be so much more…with you!With you! Love is an open door.人生可以如此的豐富 與你一起 與你一起 愛是一扇敞開的門
 +
*Can I say something crazy…?Will you marry me?我可以說件瘋狂的事嗎?你願意嫁給我嗎?
 +
*Can I just say something crazier?Yes.我可以說件甚至更瘋狂的事嗎? 願意
 +
*Oops!Pardon.sorry.Can.we just get around you there?呵 對不起 抱歉 我們可以就繞過你們過去嗎?
 +
*Thank you.Oh,there she is.謝謝你 喔 她在那
 +
*Elsa!I mean…Queen…Me again.May I present,Elsa我是說皇后 又是我 容我引見
 +
*Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.--Your Majest.南方島的王子 Hans--陛下
 +
*We would like…your blessing…of…our marriage!我們想要你的祝福… 為我們的婚姻
 +
*Marriage…?(Yes!)I'm sorry,I'm confused.婚姻? (是的)對不起 我搞糊塗了
 +
*Well,we haven't worked out all the details ourselves.我們還沒自己解決所有細節
 +
*We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.我們會需要幾天來計劃儀式
 +
*Of course we'll have soup,roast,and ice cream and then…當然我們會有湯 烤肉 還有冰淇淋然後…
 +
*Wait.Would we live here? --Here? --Absolutely!--Anna…等等 我們會住這裡嗎?--這裡?--當然了--Anna
 +
*Oh,we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us…--What?No,no…喔 我們可以邀請所有12位你的哥哥來跟我們住一起…--什麼?不不
 +
*Of course we have the room.I don't know.
 +
*Some of them must…當然我們會有空間 我不知道 他們有些一定…

2017年6月15日 (四) 15:51的最新修訂版本

03/06-03/12

  • 冰雪奇緣單元1-4~1-5
  • The heart is not so easily changed,心臟就沒那麼容易改變了
  • But the head can be persuaded. 但是頭是能被勸服的
  • Do what you must.做你必須做的
  • I recommend we remove all magic,我建議我們除去所有魔法
  • even memories of magic to be safe.....為了安全起見 甚至是對於魔法的記憶
  • But don't worry,I'll leave the fun.但別擔心 我會保留歡樂的部分
  • she will be okay. 她會沒事的
  • But she won't remember l have powers? 可是她不會記得我有法力?
  • lt's for the best.這是最好的安排了
  • Listen to me,Elsa,your power will only grow.聽我說Elsa 你的法力只會增長
  • There is beauty in it... 這其中有它的美好之處
  • But also great danger.但也有很大的危險
  • You must learn to control it. 你必須學會控制它
  • Fear will be your enemy. 害怕會是你的敵人
  • No. we'll protect her. 不 我們會保護她
  • She can learn to control it.l'm sure. 她能學會控制它 我確信

03/13-03/19

  • 單元1-6~1-7
  • Unit then,we'll lock the gates.到那時之前 我們會鎖上大門
  • we'll reduce the staff.我們會減少工作人員
  • we will limit her contact with people我們會限制她跟人們的接觸
  • and keep her powers hidden from並讓她的法力不被
  • everyon ....including Anna.所有人發現...包括Anna
  • Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman?Elsa?你要堆雪人嗎?
  • come on let's go and play.來吧 我們出去玩
  • i never see you anymore.Come out the door.我都始終見不到你 出門來吧
  • lt's like you've gone away. 就好像你已離開了一樣
  • We used to be best buddies.我們曾是最好的夥伴
  • amd now we're not.而我們現在不是了
  • l wish you would tell me why. 但願你能告訴我為什麼
  • Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
  • lt doesn't have to be a snowman.˙也不一定要堆雪人啦
  • Go away,Anna. --Okay bye.走開啦Anna --好吧 再見
  • The gloves will help. See...Conceal it. 手套有幫助 看吧 隱藏起來了
  • Don't feel it.Don't let it show.別去感受它 別讓它浮現出來

03/20-03/26

  • 單元1-8~1-9
  • Do you want to build a snowman?你要去堆雪人嗎?
  • Or ride our bike around the hall?或是繞著大廳騎我們的腳踏車?
  • I think some company is overdue…我想有個伴是過度的(要求)
  • l've started talking to the pictures on the walls.我已經開始對著牆上的照片說話
  • Hang in there,Joan.撐著點 Joan
  • It gets a litte lonely all these empty rooms.這麼些空蕩的房間有些孤單
  • Just watching the hours tick by.只是看著時間流逝
  • I'm scared.It's getting stronger.我很害怕 它越來越強了
  • Getting upset only makes it worse.
  • Calm down.
  • No.Don't touch me.
  • Please. I don't want to hurt you.
  • See you in two weeks.
  • Do you have yo go?
  • You'll be fine,Elsa.

03/27-04/02

  • Elsa?Please,I know you're in there.Elsa? 求求你 我知道你在裡面
  • People are asking where you've been,人們在問你去了哪裡
  • They say have courage and I'm trying to…他們說要勇敢 而我也試著那麼做…
  • I'm right out here for you.Just let me in.我就為你守在外面 就讓我進來吧
  • We only have each other.我們就只有彼此了
  • It's just you and me.就只是你跟我了
  • What are we gonna do?我們該怎麼辦呢?
  • Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
  • (Three years later.)Welcome to Arendelle!(三年後)歡迎來到Arendelle
  • Thank you,sir! 謝謝你 先生
  • Watch your steps please.請注意您的腳步
  • The gates will be opening soon.大門馬上就會開啟了
  • Why do I have to wear this?我幹嘛一定要穿這個呀?
  • Because the Queen has come of age.因為皇后到法定年齡了
  • lt's Coronation Day!是加冕的日子了
  • That's not my fault.那又不是我的錯

04/03-04/09

  • 請假。
  • 補上1-12~1-13單元
  • What do you want,Sven?你要幹嘛 Sven?
  • Give me a snack!給我點心
  • What a.magic word?Please!A…a…a…a…a…!那個魔術字是什麼呀? 請 ㄟㄟ
  • Share!分享
  • I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!我不敢相信 他們終於要開啟大門了
  • And for a whole day!--Faster,Persi!而且是一整天呢 -快一點Persi
  • Ah,Arendelle,our most mysterious trade partner.喔Arendelle 我們最神秘的貿易夥伴
  • Open those gates so i may unlock your secrets把那些大門打開好讓我解開你的秘密
  • and exploit your riches.…Did i just say that out loud?並開發你的財富 我剛剛有說很大聲嗎?
  • Oh,me sore eyes can't wait to see the Queen and the Princess.喔 我的眼等不及要看皇后與公主了
  • I bet they're absolutely lovely.我敢說他們絕對是美麗可愛的
  • I bet they are beautiful.....我敢說他們是美麗的
  • Princess Anna…? --…Huh? Yeah?Anna公主?-呃?什麼事?
  • Sorry to wake you,ma'am but…抱歉吵醒你 小姐 但是…
  • No,no,no.You didn't.不 不 不 你沒有
  • I've been up for hours. Who is it?我起來好幾個小時了…誰呀?
  • lt's still me,ma'am.The gates will open soon.依舊是我 小姐 大門馬上就要開啟了

04/10-04/16

  • 單元1-14~1-5單元
  • Time to get ready.是時間要準備了
  • Of course! Ready for what?當然了 準備什麼?
  • Your sister's coronation,ma'am.你姐姐的加冕典禮 小姐
  • My sister's cor-neration… 我姐姐的加麵……
  • lt's coronation day! lt'scoronation day!是加冕典禮的日子 是加冕典禮的日子
  • The window is open! So's that door!那窗子打開了 那門也一樣
  • I didn't know they did that anymore.我不知道他們還會這麼做
  • Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates…?誰知道我們有8000個沙拉盤呢?
  • For years I have roamed these empty halls.多年來我在這些空蕩的大廳遊蕩
  • Why have a ballroom with no balls?沒有舞會何必要有舞廳呢?
  • Finally,they're opening up the gates!終於 他們要打開大門了
  • There'll be actual,real live people將會有實際真實活生生的人們
  • lt'll be totally strange.那將是全然地陌生的
  • But wow am l so ready for this change!但哇 我是多期待這改變啊
  • For the first time in forever,長久以來首次
  • There'll be music,there'll be light.將會有音樂 將會有燈光

04/17-04/23

單元1-16~1-17

  • For the first time in forever, 長久以來首次
  • I'll be dancing through the night.我將徹夜跳舞
  • Don't know if I'm elated or gassy,不知道我是否太得意或太誇張
  • But I'm somewhere in that zone.但我是在那其中某個地方
  • Cause for the first time in forever,因為長久以來首次
  • I won't be alone.我不會孤單了
  • I can't wait to meet everyone…我等不及要見大家
  • What if I meet "the one"?要是我見到那一個人呢?
  • Tonight,imagine me gown and all.今晚 想像我穿上禮服還有所有的一切
  • Fetchingly draped against the wall.動人的裙褶靠著牆壁
  • The picture of sophisticated Grace.精緻優雅的畫面
  • I suddenly see him standing there,我突然看見他站在那兒
  • a beautiful stranger tall and fair.一位美麗的陌生人高且華麗
  • I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!我要大吃巧克力
  • But then we laugh and talk all evening,但然後我們整晚又笑又聊
  • Which is totally bizarre.那是完全不尋常的

04/24-04/30

單元1-18~1-19

  • Nothing like the life l've led so far.跟我目前為止的生活一點都不一樣
  • For the first time in forever,長久以來第一次
  • There'll be magic,there'll be fun.將會有魔幻 將會有樂趣
  • For the firt time in forever,長久以來第一次
  • l could be noticed by someone.我能被某個人所注意
  • And l know it is totally crazy.而我知道那是全然瘋狂的
  • To dream l'd find romance.去夢想我會找到浪漫愛情
  • But for.the.first time in forever,Atleast l've got a chance!但長久以來第一次 至少我有機會
  • Don't let them in. Don't let them see.別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見
  • Be the good girl You always have to be.當個你一直以來必須做的好女孩
  • Conceal. Don't feel. Put on a show.隱藏 別去感受 演場戲
  • Make one wrong move and everyone will know.犯一個錯誤的舉動 大家就會知道了
  • But it's only for today.但僅只是今天
  • lt's only for today!lt's agonyto wait(lt's agony to wait.)只是為了今天 等的好苦腦啊(等的好苦腦啊)
  • Tell the guards to open up…告訴守衛打開……
  • The gate!(The gate!)大門(大門)

05/01-05/07

單元1-20~1-21

  • For the first time in forever.長久以來首度
  • Don't let them in,don't let them see別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見
  • I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.我要得到我所夢想的
  • Be the good girl you always have to be.當你一直以來必須做的好女孩
  • A chance to change my only world.一個改變我唯一的世界的機會
  • Conceal.conceal.Don't feel.隱藏 隱藏 別去感受
  • A chance to find true love 一個尋找真愛的機會
  • Don't see,don't feel,don't let them know.別看 別去感受 別讓他們知道
  • I know it all ends tomorrow,我知道明天都將結束
  • So it has to be today!所以必須是今天
  • 'Cause for the first time in forever… 因為長久以來首度
  • For the first time in forever!長久以來首度
  • Nothing's in my way! --Hey!沒有任何東西擋住我 --嘿!
  • I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?對不起 你有受傷嗎?
  • Hey!i-ya,no.No.I'm okay. --Are you sure?嘿 是啊 不 不 我沒事 --你確定嗎?
  • Yeah,I just wasn't looking where I was going.是啊 我只是剛剛沒看著路

05/08-05/14

單元1-22~1-23

  • But I'm great,actually. 但是我很好其實
  • oh,thank goodness.喔 謝天謝地
  • Oh,……Umm……Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.喔 嗯 南方小島的王子 Hans
  • Princess Anna of Arendelle.Arendelle的公主Anna
  • Princess…?My Lady.(Hi……again.)Oh boy.公主…? 小姐好(嗨 再一次)喔天啊
  • Ha.This is awkward.Not you're awkward,哈 這真是好奇怪 不是你奇怪
  • but just because we're…l'm awkward.而只是因為我們是……我奇怪
  • You're gorgeous.Wait,what?你超棒的 等等 說什麼?
  • I'd like to formally apologize 我要正式道歉
  • for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse… 為了和我的馬撞到Arendelle的公主
  • And for every moment after.也是為了之後的每一刻
  • No.NO-no. It's fine.I'm not THAT Princess.不 不 不 沒事的 我不是那個公主
  • I mean,if you'd hit my sister Elsa,it would be…Cuz,you know… 我是說 若你撞到我姐那就會是…因為你知道
  • Hello.But,lucky you,it's just me.--Just you?哈囉 但是算你走運 那只是我 --只是你?
  • …The bells. The coronation. 鐘聲 加冕
  • I………I……I'd better go.I have to…l'd better go Bye!我最好走了 我得要走了 我最好走了 掰

05/15-05/21

  • 單元1-24~1-25
  • Your Majesty,The gloves.陛下 手套
  • …Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Arendelle的皇后Elsa
  • Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Princess Anna of Arendelle!Arendelle的皇后Elsa Arendelle的公主Anna
  • Here? Are you sure?I do not think I'm supposed to…Okay.這裡? 你確定? 我不認為我應該…好吧
  • (Hi) Hi me…? Oh. Um. Hi.(嗨) 跟我嗨嗎? 喔 嗯 嗨
  • You look beautiful… --Thank you.你看起來很漂亮 --謝謝你
  • You look beautifuller. I mean,not Fuller.你看起來漂亮更 我是說 不是亮更
  • You don't look Fuller,but more beautiful.你沒有看起來亮更 而是更漂亮
  • Thank you.So,this is what a party looks like?謝謝你 那麼 這就是宴會的樣子?
  • It's warmer than I thought.比我想的還要熱烈
  • And what is that amazing smell?……Chocolate.還有那驚人的味道是什麼呀?……巧克力
  • Your Majesty.The Duke of Weaseltown. 陛下 猥瑣城的公爵
  • Weselton.The Duke of Weselton… Weselton Weselton的公爵
  • Your Majesty,As your closest partner in trade,陛下 身為你最親近的貿易夥伴
  • It seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen.看來只有我獻上您初為皇后的第一支舞才是合適的
  • Thank you…Only I don't dance.謝謝你 只是我不會跳舞

05/22-05/28

單元1-26~1-27

  • But my sister does. 但我妹妹會跳舞
  • Lucky you… --Oh,I don't think… 算你走運… --喔 我不覺得…
  • lf you swoon,let me know,I'll catch you.--sorry.如果你暈眩 讓我知道 我會抱住你 --抱歉
  • Like an agile peacock… 就像一隻靈活的孔雀
  • Speaking of,so great to have the gates open.話說 大門開啟真的很棒
  • Why did they shut them in the first place? 他們當初為什麼關閉呢?
  • Do you know the reason? Hmm? --No. 你知道原因嗎? 嗯? --不
  • No…Oh,all right.Hang on.不知道… 喔 好吧 抓緊了
  • They don't call me "the little dipper"for nothing.他們可不是白白叫我小潛水鳥的
  • Like a chicken…with the face of a monkey…I fly.像隻有著猴子臉的雞… 我飛
  • Let me know when you're ready for another round,M'Lady.小姐你想再來一回合的時候讓我知道
  • Well,he was sprightly.他還真輕快呢
  • Especially for a man in heels.尤其對一個穿高跟鞋的男人來說
  • Are you okay? I've never been better.你還好嗎?--我從來沒那麼好過
  • This is so nice.I wish it could be like this all the time.這真的很棒 但願可以一直像這樣
  • Me too…But it can't.(Why not?) It just can't.我也是 但是不行 (為什麼不行?)就是不行

05/29-06/04

單元1-28~1-29

  • Excuse me for a minute.我告退一下
  • Glad I caught you. --Hans! 很高興我捉住你了 --Hans
  • I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide…Oops.Sorry.我常常自己一個人擁有一整個起居室去滑溜…啊抱歉
  • …Your physique helps I'm sure,too.你的體格有幫助我也很肯定
  • What's this? --I was born with it,這是什麼? --我天生就有了
  • Althought I dreamt I was kissed by a troll. --like it.雖然我夢到我是被精靈所吻的 --我喜歡
  • Yeah,The whole thing!You got it.是啊 整件事 你說的對
  • Okay wait,wait.So you have how many brothers? 好的等等 那你有幾個兄弟?
  • Twelve older brothers.12個哥哥
  • Three of them pretended I was invisible…其中三個假裝我是隱形的
  • literally…for two years. --That's horrible.毫不誇張 長達兩年 --那太可怕了
  • lt's what brothers do --…And sisters.哥哥就是會這麼做 --還有姐姐
  • Elsa and I were really close when we were little.Elsa跟我小時候很親密
  • But then,one day she just shut me out,但之後有一天她就這麼把我拒於外
  • and…And I never knew why.而…而我從不知道為什麼
  • I would never shut you out.我永遠不會拒你於外的

06/5-06/11

單元1-30~1-31

  • Okay,can I just something crazy? ---I love crazy.好 我可以說些瘋狂的事嗎?--我喜歡瘋狂
  • All my life has been a series of doors in my face.我的人生都是一連串的門在我的眼前
  • And then suddenly I bump into you.然而我突然間遇見了你
  • I was thinking the same thing,我剛就在想同樣的事啊
  • because like…I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.因為就像…我這輩子都在找我的位置
  • And maybe it's the party talking,Or the chocolate fondue.而或許是因為宴會或巧克力火鍋的關係
  • But with you…--I found my place.--I see you face.可是跟你在一起 我找到了我的位置 --我看到你的臉
  • And it's nothing like I've ever known before.而那跟我之前所知道的完全不一樣
  • Love is an.open door…With you!With you!愛是扇敞開的門…與你一起 與你一起
  • Love is an open door.愛是扇敞開的門
  • I mean it's crazy. --What?我是說 那真是瞎 --怎麼?
  • We finish each other's…--Sandwiches!我們吃完彼此的…--三明治
  • That's what I was gonna say!那就是我要說的
  • I've never met someone…Who thinks so much like me.Jinx…jinx again.我從沒遇見有人…跟我想法那麼像的 比快 再一次
  • Our Mental Synchronization can have but one explanation,我們的心思同步只能有一種解釋
  • You and I were just meant to be.你和我是天生一對
  • Say goodbye To the pain of the past.向以往的痛苦道別吧

06/12-06/18

單元1-32~33

  • We don't have to feel it anymore!Love is an open…door!…我們再也不必去感受它了 愛是一扇敞開的門
  • Life can be so much more…with you!With you! Love is an open door.人生可以如此的豐富 與你一起 與你一起 愛是一扇敞開的門
  • Can I say something crazy…?Will you marry me?我可以說件瘋狂的事嗎?你願意嫁給我嗎?
  • Can I just say something crazier?Yes.我可以說件甚至更瘋狂的事嗎? 願意
  • Oops!Pardon.sorry.Can.we just get around you there?呵 對不起 抱歉 我們可以就繞過你們過去嗎?
  • Thank you.Oh,there she is.謝謝你 喔 她在那
  • Elsa!I mean…Queen…Me again.May I present,Elsa我是說皇后 又是我 容我引見
  • Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.--Your Majest.南方島的王子 Hans--陛下
  • We would like…your blessing…of…our marriage!我們想要你的祝福… 為我們的婚姻
  • Marriage…?(Yes!)I'm sorry,I'm confused.婚姻? (是的)對不起 我搞糊塗了
  • Well,we haven't worked out all the details ourselves.我們還沒自己解決所有細節
  • We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.我們會需要幾天來計劃儀式
  • Of course we'll have soup,roast,and ice cream and then…當然我們會有湯 烤肉 還有冰淇淋然後…
  • Wait.Would we live here? --Here? --Absolutely!--Anna…等等 我們會住這裡嗎?--這裡?--當然了--Anna
  • Oh,we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us…--What?No,no…喔 我們可以邀請所有12位你的哥哥來跟我們住一起…--什麼?不不
  • Of course we have the room.I don't know.
  • Some of them must…當然我們會有空間 我不知道 他們有些一定…